One for saying no. Why is there a voltage on my HDMI and coaxial cables? "How is that fever coming?" Because he's so formal he only calls Harry "Potter". He gasped, as his ribcage threatened to crush his lungs with how forcefully it contracted. He is a little and afraid of what will happen when others find out. Harry slowly nodded. Lucius Malfoy low-key doesn't want Voldemort to return. Harry calls Snape "'Nape" and himself "Pot" or "Pot-pot". A knockoff of pulling a rabbit out of a hat, but it worked. Why is this the case? score: 12,131 , and 122 people voted. Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor by cloneserpents - In this beloved erotic comedy with over 1,000 reviews, Harry leads his friends on a Horcrux hunt after reading a magical book that gives him special powers. COMPLETE. Color Copiers found here. He rubbed Harry's back and guided Harry's thumb to his mouth. I got you some more suitable things and I expect you to be grateful. "It's only because I'm sick", he said lisping slightly. Everything hurts. The title is a gag because this is going to be a serious story. Until fate creates one for him! Harry.Multi. He would have to make it to the bathroom. Then he saw it as he slid out of bed. Love is a form of suicide for Draco and an unwelcome invasion for Harry. He felt weird and wondered what had awoken him. Harry Potter and the Diapered Curse CH1 - Writing.Com Harry doesn't understand why Daddy has to go on a trip right now, really, that's not okay, his baby can't go on that trip, it's really not nice. "Nape, how come you nice?" Listen to Harry's account of the story of how he came to be Severus Snape's Adult Baby. Online since 1995, here for your office equipment needs! Madam Pomfrey had already made a house call, filling him in on what Tonks was likely to have to do to help him get back to his real body. Everyone is 20 or older. The "realistic but still fun" option would be Harry being reluctant to try wearing dresses, being talked into it by someone like Hermione, then exploring his feelings about it, whatever those might be, and perhaps in the long term coming to wear them of his own accord. Thats what I thought. Harry turned away and muttered over his shoulder Dont wait up, Im not coming back tonight., What if Lily Potter wasn't so quick to believe Dumbledore's plan? This starts before his fourth year. Harry writhed at his touch but soon relaxed into the strong hold. Harry has enough of the abuse at the Dursleys and finally leaves, but what happens when a strange man pops in and tells him he is the youngest son of the Malfoy family. Vampires are people too. Back in Diapers Chapter 4: Back in diapers, a harry potter fanfic Hematology practices struggling with their revenue cycle management. Spinoff of Babytan and Misadventures. Harry looked in disdain at the grinning cartoon snake on the front of the diaper. "Because, Potter. Is a collection of years plural or singular? at a white shirt with black sleeves and a big smiling panda on the I sorry!" Harry took a deep gulping breath and he let them all have it. Harry asked, his eyes pleading with Snape to stop treating him like a baby. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy. I am trying to do what's best for you. You adapt or die. Harry has had it. Then she couldn't help it. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Why was he not consulted about this and why wasn't Dad or Papa listening to him when he said he didn't need a little brother, that he was happy to be an only child? He just sighed and got up and took potter to the changing table. No updates since a few months though. Snape held out the night time underwear for Harry to step in. The Adopted Trio Chapter 6, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction An airport with destinations and new beginnings. If hes someone else then he doesnt have to deal with all the expectations pushed on the Boy-Who-Lived. Some might prefer to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in one day and others might have a full weekend. Dumbledore urges Snape to look after Harry after witnessing the A group for the under pertection of Wizards gets invovled.Bonding Harry to his nemisis Snape. In sixth year, in an attempt to humiliate Harry, Draco hexes him, only, the hex wasn't what he intended, and Harry discovers that the curse that has turned him into the spitting image of his mother isn't such a curse after all. A Switched Chance (WL 116,174; Updated Jan 2015); HE & the Spiral Path (sort of?) let read about harry potter in diaper you know you what to. Harry shivered as Snape quickly snatched his hands together in his left hand. flag. Harry Potter FanFiction (358 books) - Goodreads | Download: [EPUB][140184595730952:epub] or [MOBI][140184595730952:mobi] [140184595730952:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140184595730952:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11798236&source=ff&filetype=epub [140184595730952:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11798236&source=ff&filetype=mobi. Let's keep it! "Ah, here." He took out a bottle and a small bowl with ducks painted on it. A list of do's and don'ts of query letter writing along with examples. He hadn't wanted to be Harry Potter anymore. I am new to this website and is looking for beta writers. Not only does that rob the reader of a lot of the fun of the genre, it's also not very realistic. But there's still one debt Harry has to pay. He just helped Harry to sit up and handed him the first small vial. Harry became aware of a headache and a sore throat and decided to go to the bathroom to have some water. Fem!Harry/Draco. he asked as Harry grabbed at his nappy to pull it away from himself. "I didn't say anything", he said and looked amused. Linkffn(https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11798236/1/The-Game-of-Life). Girly!Uke!Harry Crossdressing!Harry Seme!Akihiko Not sure how this story is going to turn out so I'm rating it 'M' just to be safe! The boys accept it since Harrys always quirky, but his boyfriend Louis notices and takes care of Harry. Once he was done he woke Harry. 1. Here's a case study to illustrate all the above: female Harry trying a dress for the first time. It didn't matter that he is nowhere near the hight of a normal 11-year-old(He doesn't get to eat much) or that he wets the bed constantly (He doesn't have access to a toilet 24/7) or that fact that when he gets really scared of upset the urge to suck his fingers is almost overwhelming. Draco Malfoy was not expecting to come home to a new baby brother. Additional Warnings: Some sexual Age play. Free verse. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Now wait for me while I prepare your formula. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Face against his chest and legs on either sides of his lap. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Harry knew if he wanted his suffering to end, he would have to end it himself. [4]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/ "Fork me on GitHub" [5]: https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing "The maintainer". "Hey", he said. Snape has a difficult time playing with Harry so he disguises it as "teaching" because he feels . Years of pain. "I want to shower", Harry said. In a world with many different classifications, Harry finds out that there's nothing wrong with being a Little. Hogwarts was supposed to be his salvation, his home away from the insults and beatings that awaited him. Three Undesirable Problems Chapter 4, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction "Have you been to the toilet?" Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Harry took a deep breath and let the familiar smell of potions and cinnamon comfort him. Harry steadied himself on Snape's shoulder as Snape pulled it up. He couldn't help but notice how young and innocent the boy looked with Mimi under his arm. Harry Potter and the Diapered Curse CH7 - Writing.Com This is the poll for the [ANNOUNCEMENT] on 10 / 26. So he just sat there. "Always." It's a word that fans of Harry Potter love to invoke as a romantic refrain, remembering their favorite anti-hero with fondness and respect for his many years of servitude to the Order of the Phoenix, pivotal role in the Order's success, and, of course, his devotion to one Lily Evans Potter. An unexpected meeting after Hogwarts leads Blaise to the oddest relationship he's had to date. I know", said Snape and picked him up. Snape looked at him. Harry loves his life with Daddy. Severus felt Harry's cold feet on his legs and he held the kid close. He continued to hold Harry's cheek and waited until the child had gathered his nerve and gave a small nod. And my my, they have a beautiful green colour. Places of Interest: Unique Wedding Invitations for unique wedding needs. "Harry, do not fight this. "Put it on Harry", Snape said. Snape grabbed Harry's hands and pulled them out of the way. I be good! In a way, the arrival of the Hogwarts acceptance letters was almost expected except, why are they all addressed to 'Harriet Potter? Harry Potter as a Baby - Spankings and Fluff - Wattpad Professor Trelawney keeps trying to flirt with Snape (there's a particular scene during a Halloween party where Snape uses Harry as a shield). Finding it leads him down the road of realizing he isn't who he's always thought he was. He didn't want to wake his guardian so he tried to be as quiet as possible. "Good. Is he the one Louis was looking for? Harry shrugged and slowly got up on his knees. He entered Severus bedroom and climbed into bed beside him. When Harry has another infraction in Severus's room, Severus decides to take Harry back to the age to learn manners, discipline, and to start again. Please review. Work Search: Strip down, let's see what we're working with.". This movement made all three of the other occupants of the room realize Harry's predicament. "Let's go to the toilet." "Go lay down on the couch, Harry", Snape said. Days after Harry welcomed their daughter into the world Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginerva, Draco, Tom, Snape, Narcissa, Lucius, and Bellatrix are all stuck in Potter Manor for 2 days because of anti-apparation and anti-portkey wards, as well as wards that don't allow them to use harmful magic. Suddenly Snape roughly picked him up and took him to the bathroom and shut the door. 4. He heard Harry retch and throw up. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Tom watched Harrys hands twitch against his bag, and his shoulders hunch ever so slightly, he knew the younger was nervous. Hi am look for Harry getting spanked by anyone and would also like reading story when he in diapers (as a teen). Recovering from a blunder I made while emailing a professor. let read about harry potter in diaper you know you what to, Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! Harry nodded and followed after Snape who had stood up to get to the kitchen. "I'll give you you a concussion too," 'she' snarled. Harry Potter gets deaged in a potions accident.So dumbledore makes snape take care of him. Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2053091-Harry-Potter-and-the-Diapered-Curse-CH7. Harry didn't answer though, he only gasped as a painful spasm ran through his bladder, causing him to clutch himself tightly and squirm even more heavily to stop from losing it all. Dumbledore and Voldemort won't know what's coming for them. Warnings! Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. Harry shouldn't be becoming immediately feminine, nor should he immediately accept the change (after realising it could be permanent) but at the same time, there's not much point doing a genderbender fic if you're going to have the character completely ignore the actual gender change. Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts. Harry Potter would be ending his suffering, and those around him as well. That's boring too because it just ignores the entire point of a genderbender fic. Guardian Snape - Chapter 4 - ForestLynx - Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling Advertise your own items in our BidClick System for pennies per click! A poem written after the passing of my mother. Get info on Tax Refunds. It only served to make him seem like the freak he is. Honestly I think it's interesting to see how a character might cope. Snape then flipped Harry over and hugged him. See Effects and After Effects for an example of the latter. Thread recommendations using linksub(thread_id)! Care - Chapter 1 - orphan_account - Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling His gorgeous eyes are piercing into Louis'. Harry felt tears stream down his cheeks in embarrassment as he finished his wee. Snape handed him the second vial and then the water. So this witch set out to make the world a better place by making people smile. Snape was now at the nearby wizarding store. A young witch had just graduated from Hogwarts and wanted to do something important. Harry hates being sick. And with that Snape stalked off to the kitchen to make Harry's dinner. I mean all the ever day things people take for granted suddenly become an adventure. It was dry anyway. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. 6. "No", Harry whined. A thrilling short story of a mother, her daughter, and an old teddy bear. He placed two fingers inside to check if it was wet. He felt his brain was in need of something else than telly. His boxers slid right off his much too trim hips and his pride and joys were gone and his pectoralless chest now had breasts that rivaled Hermione's, pressing out his Gryffindor tee. Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Harry crossdresses but its not really relevant to the story, Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone - Fandom, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Established James Potter/Lily Evans Potter - Relationship, Established Sirius Black/Remus Lupin - Relationship, Established Rowena Ravenclaw/Salazar Slytherin, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Peverell, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Potter, (because i'm fucking tired of male crossdressing/feminization), Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Tobias Erin "Toby" Rogers | Ticci Toby/Masky (Creepypasta), Tobias Erin "Toby" Rogers | Ticci Toby/Hoody/Masky (Creepypasta), Tobias Erin "Toby" Rogers | Ticci Toby/Eyeless Jack, Tobias Erin "Toby" Rogers|Ticci Toby/Eyeless Jack/Jeffrey Woods | Jeff the Killer, BEN (BEN Drowned)/Eyeless Jack/Jeffrey Woods | Jeff the Killer, Tobias Erin "Toby" Roger | Ticci Toby/BEN (BEN Drowned). Harry gulped and hiccuped. Top 10 Funny Harry Potter Fanfiction - HobbyLark Snape sat him down on a small love seat and said stay. 5. Now, enough of this. "Your bum is actually less cute than when you were a boy. Instead of an interesting mix of curiosity, shame, embarrassment, secret enjoyment, etc, we get a complete emotional breakdown. So Harry is reluctant to try a dress, but is persuaded to try it. Site: [fanfiction.net][140184595730952:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 9 | Words: 28,027 | Reviews: 220 | Favs: 736 | Follows: 1,130 | Updated: 4/25 | Published: 2/18 | id: 11798236 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Humor | Characters: Harry P., Ron W., Hermione G., Susan B. "Maybe not", said Snape. Snape raised his hand again and brought it down hard as ever. He was lowered and buckled into the chair. Harry Potter and The Boy Who Let the Girls Dress Him Up Because: Why Not! While he was looking in the astronomy section he heard Harry get up from the couch and run into the bathroom. "I'll bring you some soup." "Like you've done anything else all day", said Snape and rolled his eyes. Adult-fanfiction.org Powered by Invision Community. Harry shook his head sadly. Maybe it's because I finally get a son. Hmnnn as someone who loves these I'm not sure how to explain the appeal for anybody else. Harry gulped and Snape forced down the urge to bite the bobbing adam's apple, to nibble it until bruised and clear for everyone to see. Please consider turning it on! Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. He was crying the way normal babies did. Harry wrinkled his nose and turned away. Snape cast a temperature checking charm. No question about it. Enter them here!" He turned his head the other way to look at the watch on the bed side table. "Drink this and most of the pain will go away." (WL 625,712; Abandoned). MxM. They then walked back into the dining room, both leaning their heads into each other. But during the battle she and her Pokmon get sent to a magical world they don't recognize, where she will discover things that have long been hidden from her world. She didn't want to be in the Ministry, that was boring, but she did want to make a difference. "What are those?", Harry asked. Harry threw himself on the couch and held Mimi loosely under his arm with the other arm supporting his neck as he watched the telly. Snape held out the night time underwear for Harry to step in. But it is also intensely frustrating, because still, the fic falls largely into the second category above: angst-fests which don't involve much in the way of Harry exploring adapting to pass as a natural female in wizarding society, because he's too busy with his emotional issues. make an addition! Buying a Maid Of Honor dress gone horribly wrong. Snape gave a brief smile, looking down at the boy with hidden fondness. Not being able to bear the loss of his godfather, Harry decides to go back in time and do everything again only problem is, when the goblins offer him and his friends a way to do it he finds a side of the wizardry world that had been hidden from him until then. A/N: Enjoy. Flying and fighting I last read it about 10 years ago; it was definitely unfinished at the time. Dumbledore tries to get baby Harry to call Snape either Dada or papa. ;). He hadn't realized it before, but he really had to use the bathroom! It started off as a joke, really. by. Later that evening, Severus turned off the telly. Snape asked. Harry's name is written inside the briefs. He felt a little better when he drank the water but still was quite nauseated and didn't want to go back to sleep. The war's over. So he is going to be coming with me. Are you okay? Snape then pulled on the onsie and brought Harry up to him and began to pat his bottom to calm him down. He just couldn't believe they would send yet another letter to his relative's house about his classification.Quickly, before his relatives start asking what's taking so long to get the post, he stuffs the letter in his oversized pants to be dealt with later. Snape sighed but called for a house elf to take the bowls away. When he got back to the house he began to set up the room. little!Harry | Archive of Our Own (fifth year, characterdevelopment!Harry, free!Sirius, competent!Ministry, much queerness), Site: [fanfiction.net][140184595357088:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 10 | Words: 81,963 | Reviews: 25 | Favs: 61 | Follows: 114 | Updated: 8/5 | Published: 3/26 | id: 11862560 | Language: English | Genre: Drama/Romance | Characters: Harry P., Hermione G., Albus D., Susan B. Ginny's favorite thing in the world? Being a metamorphmagus is incredibly useful, though he doesnt know if its a plus or not that the Dursleys treatment of him made it so he can only use it intentionally. Free verse. Harry didn't answer but pulled up his t-shirt to show him the nappy. Did you have a bad dream?. When Severus Snape forces Harry to drink the potion the results are not as expected. Louis looks around the tattoo parlour as the bell rings, signalling that he just entered the shop. Kids cartoons wasn't his idea of a pleasant morning. This should be interesting. Site: [fanfiction.net][140184595283024:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 35 | Words: 413,689 | Reviews: 2,156 | Favs: 2,706 | Follows: 1,096 | Updated: 6/9/2009 | Published: 1/3/2004 | Status: Complete | id: 1670793 | Language: English | Genre: Romance/Humor | Characters: Draco M., Harry P. | Download: [EPUB][140184595283024:epub] or [MOBI][140184595283024:mobi] [140184595283024:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140184595283024:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=1670793&source=ff&filetype=epub [140184595283024:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=1670793&source=ff&filetype=mobi.
Civil Service Annual Leave Calculator, Articles S