Interactive Map, Eichelberger Field (Softball) Each program is designed to promote sportsmanship, foster appreciation for health and fitness, and increase individual confidence through immersion in a fun, safe, and inclusive learning environment. University of Florida - Digital Arts & Sciences, "I never imagined that a summer job could have such a lasting impact on my career. Program iD Tech Camps including all activities incidental or connected therewith, such as housing, dining, training, activities, and transportation. In return for My Child's participation in the Activity: I fully and forever RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, ACQUIT, INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, and COVENANT NOT TO SUE, Vanderbilt University in Nashville, including its governing board, officers, employees, students, agents and volunteers (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Releasees") from any and all liabilities, claims, or injuries, including death, that may be sustained while participating in this activity, including but not limited to travel to, from, and for the activity, or while on premises owned or controlled by Releasees. One University Plaza Participant agrees to be solely responsible for payment in full of all costs of medical or emergency care they may receive, including without limitation emergency evacuation services. . IV. Camp Brochure. Automatically save $50 when you buy a second camp or course, whether its in another topic or for another child! These sites are not affiliated with iD Tech and offer their own individual social networking services. I further understand that there are inherent risks of injury, serious bodily harm, or death associated with the iD Tech Camp. The right to have your information corrected if that information is inaccurate or incomplete. As noted, we may use cookies or similar technologies to monitor and improve iD Sites & Services, support the internal operations of iD Sites & Services, personalize your online experience, support the e-signature process, and/or for internal analysis. during a Program; Share Program information (including lesson plans, etc.) Stanford is further granted permission to use such materials for educational, fund-raising, promotional, or other purposes worldwide and in perpetuity, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Data Security Commitment UCIrvine Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants meeting theage/grade requirements. Parents can register their student for the academic summer camps on the CAPE website. Important Note to Participants and Custodial Parents and Legal Guardians. Refrigerators are not available through the Residence Hall. Should a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use personal information provided through our iD Sites & Services in a manner that is consistent with this privacy statement. Aerospace EAGER Camp - Worldwide Youth in Science and Engineering Program Aerospace EAGER Camp For rising 10th - 12th Graders [*EAGER] July 9th - July 15th, 2023 (Residential & Commuter) Application deadline: Sunday, March 26, 2023 Cost: Residential: $1,000 per camper. For Safety and Security reasons, iD Tech will video record every session. A Fighting Illini Varsity Head Coach directs each session. Check the Tools or Help tab on your browser to learn how to change your cookie and other tracking preferences. WE ARE PLEASED TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE OPENING FOR 2022 SUMMER CAMPS IN A MODIFIED FORM. Enriching, educational, and fun! Only students and program staff are allowed in the living areas of the building. For your security, your credit card security number is not stored in our system. IT HAS BEEN DETERMINED BY THE CAMPUS THAT PROOF OF VACCINATION OR AN APPROVED . The effective date and time of this agreement is equivalent to the date and time you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Find Summer Camp Programs at SummerCamps.com, For over 30 years, the National Inventors Hall of Fame (NIHF) has inspired millions of children through its flagship summer program, Camp Invention. If a student is 18 or 19 years old and participating in an In-Person Program, they must successfully pass a criminal and sexual offender background check prior to being allowed to attend. In case of an emergency and if I cannot be reached I, the undersigned parent or guardian of the above named child, do hereby consent to any x-ray, anesthetic, medical, or surgical diagnosis or treatment, and hospital care deemed advisable and rendered by any licensed physician or surgeon. Children of University of Illinois (UIC, UIUC, UIS, or System Office) employees receive a 10% discount. By accessing or otherwise using any of our iD Sites & Services, you consent to the terms contained in this privacy statement, including the collection, use, and disclosure of data as described below. In consideration for the Attendee being permitted to participate in the iD Tech Program (Activity), I do waive and release forever any and all rights for claims and damages I may have against Fairleigh Dickinson University, its trustees, officers, agents, and employees, from and against any and all liability for any harm, injury damage, claims demands, actions, costs, and expenses of any nature which Attendee, whether caused by negligence or carelessness on the part of the Fairleigh Dickinson University, it officers, agents, and employees, or otherwise, while Attendee is in, on, upon, or in transit to or from the premises where the Activity, or any adjunct to the Activity, occurs or is being conducted. Any of the above-mentioned "Sites" (or other similar sites) have their own distinct rules and regulations. For every course your child takes, they will earn experience points (XP). Some of these providers, such as payment processors, may request additional information during the course of offering their services. THE SITE, SERVICES, INTERNALDRIVE, INC., CONTENT, AND MEMBER SUBMISSIONS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. XXII. You give permission for your student to go to the places described below during his/her time at iD Tech. 3. Business Transfer iD Tech is a member of several pre-existing sites (as mentioned above). Students and parents/guardians may NEVER: II. Through our iD Sites & Services, we collect information about you and/or your student when you choose to provide it to us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights: Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. I hereby release UT Dallas and its governing board, officers, employees and representatives, in their individual and official capacities, from any liability to my child and their personal representatives, estate, heirs, next of kin, and assigns for any and all claims and causes of action for loss of or damage to my childs property and for any and all illness or injury to my child, including his/her death, that may result from or occur during their participation in the camp/conference, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF THE INSTITUTION, ITS GOVERNING BOARD, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR REPRESENTATIVES, OR OTHERWISE. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless and defend Northwestern University, its officers, agents and employees from injuries, damages, and loss sustained by me and arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with my participation in the iD Tech Summer Camp. Driving Directions | Interactive Map, Weston Hall We use this information to monitor and improve our iD Sites & Services, support the internal operations of our iD Sites & Services, personalize your online experience, verify e-signatures, and for internal analysis. When applicable, the fax number is (217) 265-8122. Sensitive data is encrypted on our iD Sites & Services and when stored on the servers. TO THE EXTENT THIS RELEASE CONFLICTS WITH STATE/PROVINCIAL LAW GOVERNING RELEASES, THIS RELEASE IS TO BE GIVEN THE FULLEST FORCE AND EFFECT PERMITTED UNDER STATE/PROVINCIAL LAW. Our Commitment To Childrens Privacy Check their Community Education page for updates. I am a graduate from the Northern Illinois University's College of Business, where I acquired a B.S. Privacy Policy: By using iD Techs website, registering you or your student for a Program, and/or affirmatively giving your agreement, you are agreeing on your own behalf and that of your student to abide and be bound by the Privacy Policy foundHERE and the Terms and Conditions contained and referenced herein. In-Person Programs: If you are purchasing, or you or your student is participating in, an In-Person Program, you also agree on your own behalf and on behalf of your student to be bound by the additional terms and conditions found HERE. Daily updates will also be provided during the camp period. On behalf of your participant(s), you agree that they will take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Members, particularly if they decide to meet a Member offline or in person. During the months of June and July, WYSE offers multiple Engineering Summer Camps hosted at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. It is our intent to fully comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Summer Band Player Registration Form 2022 Concert Schedule June 23, 2022 | 7:00 PM July 21, 2022 | 7:00 PM 2022 Rehearsal Schedule June Concert Cycle Monday, June 6 Contacting Instructor By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. Work the finished product and any material used in connection therewith. A Fighting Illini Varsity Head Coach directs each session. Driving Directions | PDF Map | Interactive Map, Irwin Indoor Football Facility Team Camps are available in Cheerleading, Basketball, Football and Volleyball. As you start planning for college, we're here to help! The parent/guardian will be notified and asked to pick up the student immediately. Each experience will be led by a UIS faculty member and will offer students a challenging, fun and affordable summer experience. If the Participant is under age 19 or is under some form of court-ordered guardianship or custodial arrangement, permission and acknowledgement by a parent/guardian is required. King School Outreach. Participant should consult their own medical care provider and warrant their physical fitness to participate in the Program. After-Hours Emergency Number(only): 217-244-9244 ", Education: The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. I have fully read and understand the foregoing. The Participant understands and acknowledges that there are risks, including significant risks, inherent in all activities that can result in loss, damages, injury, or death, including, without limitation: Travel/traffic risks such as accidents, crashes, and risks from autos operated by UAB or the Program, as well as autos operated by other individuals or entities, poorly maintained roads, sidewalks, as well as criminal acts that can result in serious injury or death; Premises risks, including those that may be owned by others and risks from water, such as drowning; Injury risks from falls, collisions, or accidents (such as cuts, bruises, torn muscles, sprains, broken bones, concussion, etc. The 2023 program will be held July 9-22 in person on the campus of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Participant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Stanford from any and all claims of injury, loss, damages, or liability whatsoever including reasonable attorneys' fees and/or any other associated costs, that may arise as a result of Participants participation in the Program. On behalf of your participant(s), you agree that they will not harass, threaten, intimidate, bully, stalk, or invade the privacy of any individual in connection with your use of the social networking sites with which iD Tech is affiliated and their services, whether or not an individual is an iD Tech Member; and you further agree not to advocate such activities or to encourage others to engage in any such activities. In-demand, exclusive curriculum spanning coding, AI, Roblox, Minecraft, VEX, Photoshop, and more, An engaging & immersive experience In case of an emergency involving my child, I understand that effort will be made to contact me or the individual listed as the emergency contact person. The code can only be used by students attending iD Tech for the first time (may be limited to certain Programs) and must be applied at the time of registration. To exercise any of these rights, please email us atprivacy@iDTech.com or send your request to: iD Tech 910 E. Hamilton Avenue, Suite 300 Campbell, CA 95008 Non-refundable fees (other than the Payment Plan Fee, if any) will remain in your account as a fully transferable credit that does not expire. HOWEVER, I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT RELEASING INTERNALDRIVE, INC., ITS OWNERS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, FACILITY PROVIDERS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM GROSS NEGLIGENCE, RECKLESS CONDUCT OR INTENTIONALLY TORTIOUS CONDUCT. Touch of Nature Outdoor Education Center offers a range of outdoor programs for kids, including Edventure Camps, and Camp Little Giant, offering exciting, educational and adventurous ways for kids to explore the outdoors and gain an appreciation for the natural world around us. XIV. We know there's no replacement for the best mentor. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), iD Techs legal basis for collecting and using your personal information as described in this policy depends on the personal Data we collect and the context in which we collect it. In consideration of the benefit my child will receive from participating in iD Tech Camp, I hereby agree, on behalf of my child, myself and on behalf of my childs and my assignees, descendants, dependents, heirs, next of kin, distributees, parents, guardians, executors, administrators, successors, estate, and legal or personal representatives, to release and discharge and promise not to sue Caltech and any subsidiary or affiliate or government sponsor of Caltech (collectively referred to as Caltech), as well as any person acting in his/her capacity as employee, officer, trustee, agent, contractor, or representative of Caltech (collectively referred to as Released Parties), from and with respect to any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, causes of action, and liabilities of whatever kind or nature in law, equity or otherwise, that may arise from, are related to, or are in any way connected with iD Tech Camp, including injury, death, damage or loss, whether it results from the negligence of Caltech and/or any other Released Parties, or from any other cause, provided, however, that this does not extend to gross negligence, willful misconduct or a violation of law by Caltech or any other Released Parties. XIII. So since 1989, Steve & Kates has offered summer day camps where kids choose their own, Steve & Kates Camp was founded on the belief that when you trust kids, they learn to trust themselves, and develop a creative confidence that will help them unleash their true potential. You authorize the program staff to attend to health issues or injuries your student may incur while attending the program. I acknowledge that the nature of the camp/conference could possibly expose my child to hazards or risks that could result in illness, personal injury, or death, and I understand and appreciate the nature of such hazards and risks. The campers can also experience a wide variety of academic subjects in Challenge to Excellence camps. Students may bring water or beverages to keep in their rooms. Programs may be held on or off University property and may require transit between two or more locations. Parental/Guardian Rights Tuition credit will be applied after the referred client registers, pays in full and attends the Program. Any identification specific to the program will be issued along with a room keycard and lanyard at check-in. Our UCI summer programs strike the perfect balance of off-computer activities (creative games, sports, life skills, etc.) You may eat at any time during the hours your program has designated for meals. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT TO BE A RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION FOR MY CHILDS INJURY OR DEATH OR DAMAGE TO THEIR PROPERTY THAT OCCURS WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE DESCRIBED CAMP/CONFERENCE, AND IT OBLIGATES ME TO INDEMNIFY THE PARTIES NAMED FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR INJURY OR DEATH OF ANY PERSON AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY CAUSED BY MY CHILDS NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL ACT OR OMISSION. If you authorize us to connect with a third-party service, we will access and store your name, email address(es), current city, profile picture URL, and other personal information that the third party service makes available to us, and use and disclose it in accordance with this Policy. In consideration of my child being permitted to participate in the camp/conference, I hereby accept all risk to my childs health and of his/her injury or death that may result from such participation. Legal Basis for processing Personal Data and Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). 2023 Volleyball Summer Camps Dates: June 1 - 4: Individual DAY Camps. This may include your name, email address, photo, gender, birthday, location, an ID associated with the applicable third-party platform or social media account user files, like photos and videos, your list of friends or connections, people you follow and/or who follow you, or your posts or "likes." *This section is devoted to providing general information about Fighting Illini Sport Camps. We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. Students are expected to eat meals in their assigned dining facility during their designated meal times. internalDrive, Inc. has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be or are charged with repeatedly infringing the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others. I hereby certify and agree that my child/student has my approval to participate in the iD Tech program (hereinafter "the Activity") to be held at Vanderbilt University in Nashville. We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari. . Equipment and add-ons can only be delivered to physical addresses within the continental United States (no PO Boxes). Potential Liabilities or Claims any and all loss, injury, death, claims, actions, suits, proceedings, settlements, damages, costs, fees, and expenses, at law or equity, known and unknown, foreseen and unforeseen, including, but not limited to, attorney fees and costs of litigation, and liabilities arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the Participants involvement in the Program, such as medical expenses, other costs, injury, sickness, or death. You agree that you and your participant will not use the social networking sites to offer, display, distribute, transmit, route, provide connections to, or store any material that infringes copyrighted works, trademarks, or service marks or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party. Refer-a-Friend savings does not apply to Online Private Lessons. All lessons must be scheduled within one year of purchase. Students who endanger themselves or others, or who continue to commit violations after having been warned, will be sent home. Program Dates: Monday, June 12, 2023 - Friday, August 4, 2023 Program Information Location: Hyde Park campus in Chicago, IL Academic credit: Not provided. UAB The Board of Trustees of The University of Alabama at Birmingham (hereinafter referred to as UAB or University), including The University of Alabama at Birmingham, affiliated foundations, and their respective trustees, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and volunteers. University of Illinois Springfield Continuing and Professional Education (CAPE) will offer four academic summer camps for middle and high school students in June and July. The effective date and time of this agreement is equivalent to the date and time you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If a student requires an accommodation to participate in an iD Tech Program, a parent/guardian must call iD Tech at 1-888-709-8324, no less than three weeks prior to your students first day of the Program to arrange accommodations. If iD Tech cancels an entire Program for any reason, the fees paid for the Program will be refunded, less the non-refundable fees, as set out above. The University assumes no responsibility for personal property. Equipped with an impressive portfolio and two weeks of insider experience, students graduate well-prepared, Register today for Summer 2022! The fee includes daily lunch, project materials, and a camp t-shirt. Driving Directions | Interactive Map, Sherman Hall We will occasionally amend this privacy statement. Take a Deeper Dive into a Discipline (3-D) of Engineering with a full week of focused exploration. Driving Directions | PDF Map | Interactive Map, Demirjian Indoor & Lauritsen/Wohlers Outdoor Golf Facility Camps - Home - University of Illinois Athletics Men's Golf at Southern Highlands Collegiate February 28, 2023 ALL DAY Men's Basketball Michigan March 2, 2023 6 pm CT Men's Basketball vs Michigan March 2, 2023 6 pm CT Men's Basketball Michigan March 2, 2023 6 pm CT Women's Basketball at [11] Rutgers or [14] Northwestern March 2, 2023 ~8 p.m. CT In consideration for the permission granted by Southern New Hampshire for my child to participate in this Event, on my behalf and on behalf of the child, and each of my and the childs heirs, executors, and administrators, I hereby waive and release any and all causes of action, claims, suits, damages, and judgments, in any form whatsoever, arising from or by reason of any and all known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen bodily or personal injuries (including death) or property damage, resulting from the childs participation in the Event and related activities, against Southern New Hampshire University and their employees, administrators, trustees, volunteers, and agents. Allow you to register yourself or your student with iD Sites & Services, or to otherwise register and open an account with us; Allow you and/or your student to use iD Sites & Services; Fulfill orders, process payments, and prevent transactional fraud; Respond to your or your students requests or inquiries; Provide you or your student with information about our products and services; Consider you for employment or a volunteer opportunity; Register you or your student in one of our programs; Monitor and improve iD Sites & Services, support the internal operations of iD Sites & Services, personalize your online experience, and for internal analysis; Protect the security or integrity of iD Sites & Services and our business; Facilitate the sale or potential sale of our business or any of our assets; or. Program Dates Application Deadline: Friday, January 27, 2023. General Releases. College of Agricultural, Consumer, & Environmental Sciences Discovering STEM in ACES USDA Ag Discovery Program College of Fine & Applied Arts This is the entire agreement of the parties, and any changes must be in writing. Termination of Participation. We use these technologies to keep track of how you are using our iD Sites & Services and to remember certain pieces of general information. Lessons not used by the expiration date are forfeited and cannot be refunded in full or prorated. At iD Visit website View more Chicago, Illinois the sole purpose of collecting the name or online contact information of a parent or child is to provide notice and obtain parental consent; the purpose of collecting a parents online contact information is to provide voluntary notice to, and subsequently update the parent about, the childs participation in our iD Sites & Services that do not otherwise collect, use, or disclose childrens' personal information; the sole purpose of collecting online contact information from a child is to respond directly on a one-time basis to a specific request from the child, and where such information is not used to re-contact the child or for any other purpose, is not disclosed, and is deleted by us promptly after responding to the childs request; the purpose of collecting a childs and a parents online contact information is to respond directly more than once to the childs specific request, and where such information is not used for any other purpose, disclosed, or combined with any other information collected from the child; the purpose of collecting a childs and a parents name and online contact information, is to protect the safety of a child, and where such information is not used or disclosed for any purpose unrelated to the childs safety; we collect a persistent identifier and no other personal information and such identifier is used for the sole purpose of providing support for the internal operations of iD Sites & Services; or.
Airguide Compass Repair, New Lane Elementary School Fire, Articles U