Hunter hung out with Summer, Candus Bly, and Candus's Mother (who's also named Candus) on June 15th, 2021 the day Summer wells went missing. Summer Wells' father shared heartfelt letter written to daughter Summer's father, who is currently in jail on charges not related to her disappearance, said he has had a lot of time to think,. She never went nowhere without me. ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) On June 15, 2021, around 6:30 p.m., 5-year-old Summer Wells was reported missing. Summer Wells has not been found, and has been missing for five days. As of Tuesday, it had been one week. I took them to the putt-putt golf course here in Kingsport, just to try to let them have a peaceful day away from the search and rescue teams going on their property and the agents coming up.. Below is a timeline listing some of the key events in the search for the missing child: MORE: Here are additional photos of Summer Wells, who is missing from Hawkins County. )THANK YOU to all of you for SUPPORTING IT'S A CRIME. The Oscars will air on ABC and can be streamed on ABC.com and the ABC app as well as Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, AT&T TV or FuboTV. The pickup is possibly a 1998-2000 maroon or red Toyota Tacoma, with a full bed ladder rack along with white buckets in the truck bed, a June 26 TBI release states. STD8DOPO102: Are you gonna go for the kill? Tennessee AMBER Alert Summer Wells (Photos: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation). The five-year-old Rogersville girl was reported missing the evening of Tuesday, June 15 when she disappeared from her home on Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community. Quit being a camwhore and go to work fuck, murtwitnessonelive: NOPE I ONLY DO THOSE UNDER 5, murtwitnessonelive: NO NAMES YOU ALREADY KNOW ONE OF THEM, STD8DOPO102: you need more to be famous dud shit, murtwitnessonelive: PROBABLY WILL BE WHEN CAUGHT. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Some of them were even attended by Summers family. Tennessee search and rescue teams arent giving up in the hunt for Summer Wells after the 6-year-old has been missing for a full year. ROGERSVILLE, Tenn (WJHL)- Its been one year since Summer Wells was last seen at her home in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County. Thats the main thing, said Dotson. Sinkhole opens up in Mall at Johnson City parking, Greeneville man describes moment US shot down balloon, From the Archives: Carter County, Roan Mountain floods, Join News Channel 11s 70th celebration in Elizabethton, Continents largest salamanders native to region, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I said, I cant find Summer. murtwitnessonelive: LOTS, GOIN TO THE POORHOUSE. Their grandmother, Candus mother, was also one of the last to see Summer, spending the entire day with her. On June 28, Bly spoke about her daughters disappearance for the first time on camera, nearly two weeks after Summer was first reported missing. Summer Wells has now been missing for one year. Chat logs under Murtaughs name also reveal he confessed to murdering Trenton and five other children. December 7, 2021. Shes just gone. #TNAMBERAlert pic.twitter.com/h1hYbLnHGi, To date, teams have covered 4.6 square miles in the search for Summer Wells.Tim Coup is the incident commander for ground search operations. Summer Wells not first to go missing in her family, Wisconsin authorities offer sympathies, Best athletic wear for kids joining baseball and, How to watch all the Oscar-nominated movies in style, Best smart home devices for older users, according, Knox PD: Third suspect arrested in shooting of JC, Police locate two endangered missing children, Formerly homeless vet thriving after decade on streets, More from WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather, 5 reported dead after severe weather in Kentucky, Tennesseee motorcyclists, AAA disagree on helmet, Greeneville police chief to retire April 1, Pharmacist shares thoughts on $35 insulin price cap, 13 charges for Kingsport woman after drug investigation, Theater pulls film over pastors autism comments, PHOTOS: Storm damage from across Tri-Cities, 5 charged in Greene Co. drug smuggling investigation, TN senators pass bill banning TikTok at colleges. STD8DOPO102: how much money did you get in donations? He was arrested and booked into the Hawkins County jail on multiple charges, including domestic assault, possession of a handgun while under the influence, and unlawful possession of a weapon. So, I called them, and told them whats goin on. We went in to grandmothers after we were done. The circumstances of . Bly passed a polygraph test, according to Wells. Wells insists that he had no knowledge of the body, and that he had never seen the person before. They smile to put on a good show, but other than that, I know theyre really upset. She comes out and she was planting flowers with us,, The flowers were put in planters next to Grandma Candys camper, with Summer handling some of the tasks,". Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com. Grandma gave her a piece of candy. The Official Wells Family Information Site, 2021/23 The Official Family Site of Missing Child : Summer Wells. Months later, she remains missing, but the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office says the. The Hawkins County Rescue Squad posted around 10 p.m. stating that due to overwhelming support, they were pausing the acceptance of supply donations for search crews. Bly Wells reportedly accused her husband of physical assault last week as the hunt for their daughter Summer drags into its seventh month. Summer Wells, 6, went missing from her Tennessee home on June 15, 2021 Credit: Wells family. pic.twitter.com/zhevrG6NMS. Jonathan Lee Riches aka JLR (c) 16.2K subscribers Where is Summer Wells? After Summer had been missing for several weeks, community members like Timmy Etherton organized weekly prayer circles. Tuesday marked one week since Summer Wells was reported missing. BEEN BUSY. Though operations have been scaled back, Lawson said Hawkins County detectives and agents of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are continuing to check every possible lead. When she went in, I walked over and yelled at the boys, I said, Watch Summer. I know people on Facebook have been praying too but I just dont feel thats enough, said Etherton. This is a huge time. Go check it out. TBI spokesperson Leslie Earhart noted that investigators cannot share everything they are doing in order to preserve the investigation. Her mother described Summer as the boss of the family.. In 2019 Timothy Charles Holmseth became part of the Pentagon Pedophile Task Force. We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices. Officials said 4.6 square miles, or about 3,000 acres, had been searched so far. Several hours after the report published, Murtaugh went Live on You Tube and announced he contacted the military and law enforcement to inquire about the report made by Holmseth. The TBI said it had received 113 tips as of Saturday afternoon as searchers continued the search for Summer. Summer Wells was reported missing from her home on Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County around 6:30 p.m., according to authorities. Two human remains that were found months ago in the rural town of Summer Wells have finally been identified as those of a mother and her young daughter. The Oscars will air on ABC and can be streamed on ABC.com and the ABC app as well as Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, AT&T TV or FuboTV. Lauren Summer Harvey Hunter Preisendorfer C.J. Don Wells, Summers father, said in a statement to WJHL that Summer would never leave our hill and that he believes someone snuck up on her and grabbed her., We know that theres people praying all around the world praying for her safe return. Market data provided by Factset. Anyone with information on Summer Wells whereabouts is asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND. As previously reported, Summers parents reported her missing in the early evening on June 15, telling police they had spent some time searching for her themselves before reporting her missing. They announced that more resources were brought in to assist in the search, including a dive team, hazardous terrain search team, urban search and rescue team, and the states tactical radio system. Thursdays search effort involved more than 100 people from 41 agencies. For those of you unfamiliar with the case, Summer Wells disappeared from her Hawkins County, TN home June 15 of last year. So, I called them, and told them whats goin on. In a June 27 release, Coup stated crews are scaling back search operations.. We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices. It did not appear on any surveillance cameras but authorities have noted that the area is very rural. STD8DOPO102: but you wanted to? Summers father, Don Wells, and one of her brothers attended the vigil. Searchers had covered 688 acres and received 85 tips so far. The Montana Housing Partnership is excited to invite you to the 2023 annual housing conference May 15-17, 2023 Helena. When I was coming back up out of the holler, the cops were coming up in my driveway. Summer Moon-Utah Wells is a 5 year old girl who was last seen on June 15, 2021 in Rogersville, Tennessee. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Bly said she was between Arkansas and Tennessee at the time of her sisters disappearance, I dont know all of what happened or what did happen. DEWINE & STATE OF OHIO]. The Tennessee 6-year-old was last seen on the evening of June 15, 2021, at her home on Ben Hill Road in Hawkins County, after her mother said she. Thank you for your support!#summerwells #itsacrime #summerwellsupdate Hes been in front of the camera the most. In Arkansas, Wells was charged with possession of controlled counterfeit substances without a prescription and burglary between 2006 to 2007. Wells said his biggest fear is that Summer is being tormented somewhere. The aunt of missing five-year-old Summer Wells has now also disappeared, it has emerged, and has not been seen since 2009. murtwitnessonelive: I THOUGHT YOU WANTED THE LUL? She posted a video of Summer swimming to her TikTok page on June 15, the day her daughter was first reported missing. But I hope that they find her too and bring her home safely, too.. [Summer] wanted to go back over and see her brothers, and I said, OK, and I walked her all the way over to the porch, and I watched her walking into the kitchen where the boys were watching TV., Bly said she asked the boys to watch their sister and that she would be right back. Shell ask me to do something before she even goes and does it. A FIVE-year-old girl who vanished from her family's Tennessee home in June has still not been found nearly five months later as mystery continues to surround the case. Hunter Nicholas Graziano Blake Michael Bryan McKay Giller Blake Woodruff Chase Ellison Hunter Allan Kevin Schmidt Luke Kleintank Robert Adamson Rory Gibson: 1997 1997 1997, 1999-2000 1998-99 1999 2000-01 2001 2004-05 2005 2005-08 2008-12 2010-11 2012-18, 2020 2021- Sharon Newman . So many awesome features are coming to the It's A Crime Channel. email : TipsToTBI@tn.gov. The TBI stresses that the driver is a potential witness, not a suspect. pic.twitter.com/xXMN9rGKjm. Wells also spoke about the evening his daughter was reported missing. Police had not yet named any suspects or persons of interest. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation revealed it had received nearly 400 tips but none had resulted in new developments in the case. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Rose Marie Bly vanished from Wisconsin and her car was found in a parking lot 30 miles away from her home - an unsolved mystery that may or may not be related to her niece Summer's disappearance earlier . I think that someone snuck up on her and grabbed her. Timeline According to Hunter - (Including Maps & Discrepancies) In this video, I outline the timeline that 15-year-old Hunter gave the day Summer went missing. Preliminary identification has revealed that the remains are those of Hispanics. They would cover around 1,000 acres by the end of the day. Both Mullen and the investigators are local to the Tri-Cities region. A spokesperson for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) said at a press conference late last week that the circumstances of Summers disappearance were unclear. When asked by WJHL if he would like to address his criminal history Wells said, Its in the past, and well leave it there., Bly was planting flowers with Summer before she disappeared. A BIT HARD IN THIS ECONOMY. Lawson also mentioned that communications issues were making the search more difficult. Outside of her family, Summer was best known by church members: her Sabbath school teacher, Robin Lane, and family friend David Dotson. Murtaugh said he was made privy to confidential information about Holmseth and Randi L. Erickson, publisher, www.timothycharlesholmseth.com. We went in to grandmothers after we were done. Hawkins County 911 announced that a statewide call out was requested through the Tennessee Association of Rescue Squads for Sunday regarding the search for Summer. Bly and Donald Wells were involved in a domestic disturbance last week - reports . Summer Wells home in Rogersville, Tennessee. Her parents reported her missing on Tuesday evening, and have said they believe she left the house through a basement door sometime that day. But with scant evidence, few clues and repeated searches coming up empty, an Amber Alert remains in effect for Summer. 9 She has been missing since June 15, 2021. You know, I really cant tell you all the time details, because time gets away from you when youre trying to enjoy yourself, Bly said during a June 28 interview. Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said youd have to work very hard to find somebody we havent talked to.. Investigators are still looking for the driver of a red or maroon Toyota Tacoma with a full bed ladder rack that was in the area around the time Summer disappeared. According to the FBI, Rose Marie was last seen leaving her residence in St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin, on Aug. 21, 2009. First, there are Summers parents: Don Wells and Candus Bly. He said there was virtually no cell phone service. murtwitnessonelive: I MIGHT WRITE A BOOK THOUGH, AND MAKE SOME DOUGH. On July 5th, 2019, Don Wells was arrested and charged with the murder of Summer Welles. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation reported that it had received more than 560 tips. Anyone with any information about her whereabouts is. Joining. For the latest true crime and justice news,subscribe to the Crime Stories with Nancy Grace podcast. Investigators said the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of missing Hawkins County 5-year-old Summer Wells remained unclear and called that outside of the norm for a missing child case. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. As requested - Buy Me A Coffee/Tea : https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Itsacrime TRUE CRIME BOOKS: https://amzn.to/35xjUtuTRUE CRIME AUDIBLE BOOKS: https://amzn.to/3eldvF1 LINDAS FAVORITE PRODUCTS: https://amzn.to/3cWYGZP Business Inquiries: itsacrimeandashame@gmail.comDISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, Ill receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Summer Wells, now 6, has been missing for a full year. We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices. According to the Hawkins County Rescue Squad, 35 agencies from Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, Alabama, North Carolina, and Georgia assisted in the search Sunday. Authorities have interviewed more than 170 witnesses, examined digital evidence and searched the home and surrounding area more than once by land and air. The driver has never come forward. His wife, on the other hand, hasnt been on camera much only once with News Channel 11 and Dr. Phil. She disappeared without a trace, they havent found anything, they havent found a body, nothing. Murtaugh was on the news in Florida during the search for slain toddler Caylee Anthony. STD8DOPO102: thats what this is all about right? So many people love her. Here I will be covering the case of Summer Wells. Then I went through the house and I kept calling for her, yelling for her, everything. A Rogersville church opened its doors Friday evening for those wanting to pray for Summer, about 72 hours after she was reported missing. The mother of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells spoke with News Channel 11 in an exclusive interview Monday night the first time she had publicly spoken. When Shively spoke with Bly and the two witnesses, Summer Well's grandmother, Candus "Candy" Harer, and the man, Jose Roman. Summer wells human remains found investigation The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) is now working with the FBI to investigate her disappearance. Dotson took Summers brothers to play putt-putt late last month to help lift their spirits. He was like, Call 9-1-1. So, I dropped my phone because I had to run over and get Moms phone and dial 9-1-1, because her AT & T phone is the only one that works out here to call 9-1-1. Etherton is a member of the Kingsport community and is the one who organized the July 6 prayer circle members of the family attended. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGMDOzxVPZs\u0026t=635sSummer Wells is still missing. Summer Wells Wiki - Summer Wells Biography. Anyone with information about what happened to Deborah and Ava is asked to please contact local authorities. Ava was still strapped into her infant seat at the time of her death. Aired : July 18 & 19 2022: Original Airing Nov 11 & 12, 2021. The family of Kerry and Megan has long suspected that Wells was responsible for their daughters disappearance, but they were never able to bring charges against him due to lack of evidence. Read all of CrimeOnlines covering of the search for Summer Wells here. Ground crews were seen combing a field with flashlights Saturday night as a helicopter flew overhead. Copyright HOLMSETH All rights reserved. I dont think theyd even got out of their cars when I rang the station to tell them what Id found. He also revealed investigators cannot say for sure when a truck appeared near summer's home. STD8DOPO102: I thought you and sherri broke up nigger? murtwitnessonelive: NAH DO YOUR OWN BARRELL ROLL, STD8DOPO102: do a barrel roll on cam dude. Hunter hung out with. An in-depth look at Don and Candus Wells, facts, statements and theories regarding the disappearance of their daughter Summer Wells On 15th June 2021 Summer Moon Utah Wells was reported missing from her home. Bly reportedly told Summer's brothers to look after her. Beech Creek is the butt ends of both Hawkins and Sullivan County. Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said that no search warrants had been issued as every search so far had been conducted with the consent of the property owner. Wells had been working on his dig site when he made the discovery and informed the police who arrived to find human remains. At the time, her family disclosed that she had been in the front yard . dumb midlcips, murtwitnessonelive: DOESNT LIKE YOU BLOKES AT ALL. A witness told investigators that the truck had a ladder rack and white buckets in the bed. If your child will play baseball or softball this spring, youll need to stock up on appropriate clothing and equipment. He was also in attendance at the July 6 prayer circle. We Support Fixing The DCS, and We Want To Communicate With Our Sons. Summer Wells is a 5-year-old Tennessee child who has been missing since June, 2021. Timothy Charles Holmseth is an award winning news reporter and investigative journalist. Sinkhole opens up in Mall at Johnson City parking, Greeneville man describes moment US shot down balloon, From the Archives: Carter County, Roan Mountain floods, Join News Channel 11s 70th celebration in Elizabethton, Continents largest salamanders native to region, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Searches and. Leslie Earhart TBI 6/15/22, Part 3 : https://youtu.be/dJoFkfAPnXw DECIDED ON THE PINELLAS SQUARE MALL IN TAMPA. Get home now, Candus recalled. Hunter, a 15-year-old kid, was among the final individuals to visit Summer Well. They would love to find out what happened to their daughter and hope that whoever is responsible will be brought to justice. You've successfully subscribed to this newsletter! More than 100 agencies across the state and nation have assisted in the search through treacherous terrain and high grass to locate Summer. READ MORE: Summer Wells: Police say circumstances of disappearance remain unclear, ask neighbors to check their entire property for missing 5-year-old, Candus Wells has since posted another TikTok video, with photos of her daughter and a message: my baby girl mommy and daddy misses you so much we are searching everywhere for you and I wont stop until I find you.. And shes scared to go in the woods herself because weve told her time and time (again) because of the bears and snakes,.. I sent the older boys down through the creek. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said a statewide Amber Alert went out on June 16, one day after Summer was reported missing to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office. So, when her mother [came] in and she says, Summer and she went down into the basement and she didnt answer. On the same day, a TikTok account with her mothers name, Candus Wells (also known as Candus Bly), posted a video of a child that appears to be Summer who has three older brothers. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation). There havent been any leads and no tangible evidence on her whereabouts since she was reported missing on June 15, 2021. The five-year-old was reported to be barefoot and wearing a pink shirt and gray shorts before she went missing. More than 120 teams, including members of the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office,. As investigations into these deaths continue, it is hoped that more information will be released about what led to their deaths. Together, they have three boys and Summer. The area where Summer went missing has a river and one two-lane road that runs through the length of the county. We all should come together because it says in the Bible, in Matthew 18:20, Jesus said himself where two or three are gathered in his name, there he is also.. The pickup was described as possibly a 1998-2000 maroon or red Toyota Tacoma with a full bed ladder rack with white buckets in the bed. by: Slater Teague, Murry Lee, Mackenzie Moore, Hannah Dugger. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The driver was not identified but is not considered a suspect. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office at423-272-7121or the TBI at800-TBI-FIND. So when her mother [came] in and she says Summer, and she went down into the basement and she didnt answer. As of Sunday afternoon, authorities have received 137 tips related to the #TNAMBERAlert for Summer Wells.Please continue to share her photo.She was reported missing at approximately 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 15th. Within two minutes, I came back, and I asked the boys where their sister was, and they said, She went downstairs, mom, to play with her toys in the playroom., Summers mother recalled yelling downstairs for the 5-year-old a few times but never heard back from her, which Bly said was unusual for her daughter. Murtaugh said Holmseth is going to be in trouble for reporting about the case of missing child Summer Wells. She did all the rocks herself. At this point in the investigation, officials say that it appears that the mother and daughter died from some form of violence, although they are not sure what caused it. She never went nowhere without me. I wish they would come forward and explain themselves. In a written statement released on June 25, Harer commented on the night of Summers disappearance. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation reports Summers appearance as follows: Anyone with information regarding Wells whereabouts is urged to call 1-800-TBI-FIND. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, While Summers parents believe she was abducted, TBI maintains the circumstances surrounding the girls disappearance remain unclear and investigators have not ruled out foul play. Id been out there for hours and just sat down to have a cup of tea and I heard some shouting so I went outside to see what was going on and saw the police cars pulling up. Within two minutes, Bly said Summer was gone. TBI Public Information Officer Leslie Earhart encouraged Beech Creek residents to check trail cameras and any potential hiding places, such as crawl spaces and sheds, on their property. Both Candus and law enforcement have stated they were the last to see the little girl. Summer is about 3 feet tall and weighs around 40 pounds. According to Bly, Summers grandmother was also planting flowers with them on the day of the young girls disappearance. Don Wells is questioned by the police after the discovery of human remains in a well on his property. Her daughter and Summers aunt, Rose Marie Bly, hasnt been seen since she went missing in 2009 from Saint Croix Falls, Wisconsin. Don Wells is interviewed by the police after a human skull and bones were found at his property in Newcastle over the weekend. Dotson attends church with the Wells family and told WJHL he was called to their home on the night Summer went missing. Recently, the website released an update about the discovery of human remains near Paiges home. God put this on my heart to bring the community together and pray as a team. STD8DOPO102: its all about the money right? Today we published ' Tennessee Bureau of Investigation alerted to organized kidnapping in Summer Wells case '. Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said everybody is a person of interest and everything is on the table regarding the investigation into Summers disappearance. They searched all this mountain terrain all the way down through here. If theyve got a walkie-talkie and their buck knife, they can go down through there. He was, I think, one of her favorites.. And shes scared to go in the woods herself because weve told her time and time (again) because of the bears and snakes,.. He also said the FBI was assisting. The city was named after David Burbank, who established a sheep ranch there in 1867.. Often called the "Media Capital of the World" and only a few miles northeast of Hollywood . The website has a blog section where updates about the case are posted. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Community gathers for Seuss on the Loose, Red Cross volunteers helping prevent house fires, JC parks announce closures following storms, Northeast State to host Amateur Highland Games, Tech issues, terrain impacting the search for Summer Wells, TBI holds AMBER alert briefing on missing Rogersville 5-year-old Summer Wells, Don Wells, Summers father, said in a statement, Missing 5-year-old Summer Wells dad thinks someone snuck up on her and grabbed her, Summer Wells father describes evening of 5-year-olds disappearance, More resources deployed in search for missing 5-year-old Summer Wells, Vigil held for Summer Wells at Rogersville church, Search for Summer: Photos of Beech Creek property where Summer was last seen, Search for Summer: Tennessee Association of Rescue Squads requests statewide help locating missing Hawkins County girl, Search for Summer: Investigators, helicopters searching overnight for missing Rogersville 5-year-old, Officials more concerned than ever to find missing 5-year-old Summer Wells, TBI: No evidence linking Summer Wells disappearance with that of her aunts, Father of Summer Wells says wife has passed lie detector test, Summers mother released new pictures of Summer, Family friend says parents, brothers of Summer Wells have had difficult time since her disappearance, Crews scaling back search for Summer Wells, Mother of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells speaks on camera for first time, EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Parents of missing child Summer Wells recount events leading to disappearance, address rumors. Her parents say she loved to play princess but is very much a tomboy who keeps her brothers in line. Just pray for Candus, and the boys and Donald because they need it too, just as Summer does.. So, I called Don because I was freaking out, In 2020, Murtaugh traveled to Minnesota to meet with Minneapolis FBI agents as part of what he called OPERATION CHAOS he was running in conjunction with former Navy SEAL Craig Randall (Sawman) Sawyer, founder, Veterans For Child Rescue Inc, Arizona. CHILD I TRIED TO HELP YOU I TRIED SO HARD! At a June 24 briefing, the Hawkins County sheriff has addressed the mental, emotional, and physical toll the search had been taking on the crews, but that they would continue. About 2,400 acres had been searched since Tuesday night. Should we develop that type of information, we will share it with you immediately. So she went down there and she was gone. The TBI told News Channel 11 Monday morning that the total number of tips sent in regarding the possible whereabouts of Summer Wells had reached 150. STD8DOPO102: Im gonna scrub the black off my skin then I will get in, STD8DOPO102: or maybe I have to be an old granny, STD8DOPO102: I bet you sound out your words when you type them. Her parents, mother Candus Bly and father Don Wells, have faced a great deal of scrutiny. Download the WJHL News appfor updates sent to your phone. Many of these individuals had recently immigrated to the state, and many were undocumented immigrants. We worked it out, shes apologized to me. Ill be right back. Many of you are asking if we have a suspect or vehicle description. I looked everywhere I could. Five days later, her vehicle was found in a tractor-trailer parking lot 30 miles from her home. Wells is also accused of raping Megan during their captivity.
Most Powerful Clans In South Korea, Pictures Of The Bridge To Nowhere In Alaska, Michelle Obama Dancing Video, Articles W