In fact, turnout is even surpassing 2018 levels. The DOJ extended the Grand Jury until March 2023. Every indication, including statements from Republican election officials throughout the country, indicate that this was a remarkably smooth, full and fair election, and Donald Trumps challenges are entirely baseless, frivolous and dangerous, he said. But this time the current polls are too good for the GOP. Roe vs wade and gun violence will change our lives for many, many decades. Coronavirus will be completely eradicated from the world by February 2024. If small disputes are left, then there will be an atmosphere of peace and happiness in the house. Rahul Gandhi's Rahu is strong and it will take him to better rungs of achievement. For these unique cases, I manually adjust the states value to make it inline with what it was the years before and after the biased year. The US economy will be doing very well in 2024, before the 2024 Presidential Election. A fabulous week for President Biden. The flag-up horoscope for Russia has a Uranus-Neptune conjunction at 15 and 17 degrees Capricorn respectively. Its a non-partisan system.. PM Modi news At the two-day national conference of the indian Council of Astrological Sciences (ICAS) held at the indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA), he predicted the victory of narendra modi according to astrological calculations. Jupiter is going retrograde on June 20, 2021, in Aquarius sign. It is the beginning of a new 800-year cycle in the Air element, and it marks the end of a 200-year cycle in the Earth element. American People have also asked me if Donald Trump will be Republican candidate for 2024 Presidential Election and can Trump be President again. Although Mr Biden has not indicated whether or not he plans to run for re-election, there is ample speculation that he might not. ProfLichtman was rather taken aback by how Mr Trump handled theelectoral defeat. The new age of Air is an age when everything is about particles and waves. So far President Joe Biden's astrology predictions for 2021 /2022 are coming correct. Results of the 2024 Presidential Election | Original Predictions, August 2021. May not win the house or may win with a very thin majority. I found President Zelensky of Ukraines birth time details also with A rating on internet. Although Im still waiting to see if I get a nice note from Joe Biden.. So, in my opinion Democrats will do better than the polls in this midterm election, could give them the surprise victory. Since this midterm election is on the day of the eclipse, so there could be some problem or delay in getting the results. As PM Modi projects a BJP win in 2024, Prashant Kishor has this to say By hindustantimes.com, New Delhi Mar 11, 2022 11:26 AM IST Taking to Twitter, the election strategist said people should. We are almost done. I have studied Kevin McCarthy's astrology chart. With his astrological knowledge, he has calculated the future of the world from 2020 to 2035! According to Taurus Horoscope 2024, the family life of Taurus people will be good this year. Donald Trump Impeachment, 3 years before Donald Trump got impeached (prediction given on internet on January 20, 2017). The partial solar eclipse on October 25, will give us clue which political party will be the winner in this 2022 Mid-Term election. Learn how character shapes destiny, and what to do about it. The daily planner that tells you what happens before it happens. Kamala Harris. The 13keys to the White House is an index of true or false responses to a set of questions, based on a simple pattern recognition algorithm. US economy will be looking very good. The Midterm election right now is anybodys ballgame. NEW DELHI: Even as the Congress is making assertions on Opposition unity and leading the anti-BJP front in 2024, the debacle in three North-Eastern states raises questions on the road ahead for . I am back again. Former President Donald Trump at the final day of the Conservative . While the past cannot perfectly predict the future, with the proper analyses, I believe it possible to build models using past behavior to predict future outcomes. Now many people are angry and upset over inflation and higher gas prices, may want to vote Republican party. But Pence will lose in the court very quickly, because Donald Trumps time is so bad in the coming months according to his astrology chart that indictment is imminent. There will be no red wave this time. Some of the polls released in the past two weeks are Republican-commissioned and designed to (falsely) show a GOP landslide, and they are included in the average of polls, to shift the numbers towards GOP. So, I rectified President Bidens birth time to 8.17.30 AM based on some past important events in his life, and the dates when the important events occurred in President Bidens life. This does not mean that temperatures and sea levels will not rise, but international agreements will slow the process and make it manageable. It is scary when you see the level of ignorance in the country. Because of Joe Bidens age, there has been speculation that he may not actually survive the next 4 years. You lose the incumbency key right off the top, and youre much more likely to have an internal party battle for who will be the nominee to take over fromJoe Biden, he said. Predictions 2021-2026. Specifically, I take a weighted-average of the change of each states value between presidential elections, weighing more recent election shifts more heavily. But, according to his horoscope, there would be a change in his career after his marriage. Although the Sun-Moon trine shows support from the People to the Party, Pluto on the Moon unleashes the concept of the dictatorship of the proletariat. With the Sun at 7 Libra and the Moon at 3 Aquarius, there is rather a wonderful series of grand trines taking place. Who cared about Air? President Biden will be prone to some health problems during August, September, October, November, December 2022. Because of Donald Trump Republicans lost the Georgia Senate races in 2020, and Mitch McConnell is Senate Minority Leader. McCarthy will be in some challenging time just before the midterm election, between Oct 24 and Nov 8, according to his astrology chart. It doesnt matter. Republicans are trying to overturn the Roe vs Wade before the mid-term election. by Adrian Duncan | Dec 18, 2020 | Uncategorized | 0 comments. McCarthy had a disappointing election day night. Neptune rules addiction, alcohol, art, compassion, enlightenment, fantasies, dreams, drugs, ideals . A few years ago, it seemed impossible to know what this would mean, and how such a transition could take place. Winners will be sworn in to serve in the 119th Congress in early January, 2025. My astrology prediction on war between Russia and Ukraine came correct. Dont know what the future will bring? This war will not end before April 27, 2022. We may be done with the indictments by June 1, 2023, but most definitely before July 15, 2023. This has some relationship to the timing of Trump indictment. When American people will stop spending money because of high inflation, then we will go through recession for some time in 2023, that will bring the inflation down. Republican party will not do anything to stop gun violence. (PTI) 2024 polls: Congress has made a total of 85 amendments to its constitution and . Natives are advised to Talk to astrologers. Donald Trump is definitely running for president again in 2024 and will easily win the Republican nomination and retake the White House, his self-proclaimed "secret adviser" claims in a. Its never happened before; no losing candidate has ever initiated widespread challenges to an election like this, particularlywhen these challenges have absolutely no basis in fact. Be Your Own Astrologer. I had predicted May is the time when they will find some solution to this war. If you think I am doing a good job and my astrology predictions are enlightening then please feel free to pay an optional fee by clicking the above "Buy Now" button, with your comments. 4. Indictments are coming. The only question is how peaceful the process will be. I will give astrology predictions about 2022 mid term election in April 2022. To do this, I graph a plot of the history of the particular states values, and set the adjusted value of the state in the biased year equal to the value which makes the plot the smoothest. Astrological comments on America, on Washington DC, and on the politicians who infest themwith a gentle sprinkling of world events, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Venus_figure,_Laussel,_replica.JPG, US Election Day November 5, 2024: Portents of Venus in Sagittarius. I had mentioned in my December 17, 2022 astrology update that when we see Mike Pences Grand Jury testimony, we will know Indictments are coming. February 23: Consensus map launched. First 8 months of 2023 are very difficult months for the US economy. We've seen this president's type before. GOP has not shown their plan to control inflation to the American people so far. Democrats have a chance in this mid-term election because of the following, despite President Biden's low approval rating right now: 1. Biden / Harris will face decline in poll numbers. Joe Bidens approval rating is under water for first time, but still, it is better than Donald Trumps approval rating. In this period it is highly likely that the technological dominance of China will be established. As more expert forecasts become available, they will be added to create a true consensus. 29 juin 2022 . It is important to adjust for these unique circumstances so that the political trending weights (Adjustment 3) are meaningful. President Joe Biden's approval rating bounced back on Friday to 44 percent, close to the mid-term election, according to a new poll by Rasmussen Reports. His North Node is at 3 Aquarius exactly on Chinas Moon and the 2026 Saturn-Neptune conjunction squares his Mars at 0 Cancer. World of Wisdom Software. Heat as a byproduct of light will be eliminated, just as diodes replace filaments in light bulbs. Here is my email: gideon@heltzers.com. If there will be any correction to stock market, it will happen either in May, June 2021 or November, December 2021. Midterm election right now is anybodys ballgame. Drivers? -Source: Allan J. Lichtman, The Thirteen Keys to the Presidency, Beta V.1.0 - Powered by automated translation, Look, I'm 73 years old and I've been doing these predictions for 40 years, and I get butterflies in my stomach every four years, Every indication, including statements from Republican election officials throughout the country, indicate that this was a remarkably smooth, full and fair election, and Donald Trump's challenges are entirely baseless, frivolous and dangerous, It doesn't look like the Republicans have anyone who fulfils the 'challenge charisma key', the once-in-a-generation inspirational candidate, like Franklin Roosevelt or Ronald Reagan. Many went hungry and are still hungry. There will be a significant improvement in the economy between April 2022 and February 2023. I will make the final astrology prediction on the Mid-Term Election after the October 25 partial solar eclipse. GOP may split into two parties at some point in future, because of Donald Trump, either way they will find it very difficult to win elections in future. We will make Trump 2023 astrology predictions in third week of December this year. Go beyond sunsigns and see the personal effect of all the planets in your life. President Biden tests positive for COVID, symptoms are mild. Look what happened this week. Joe Manchins stubbornness could cost Democrats 2022 mid-term election. China This is the most important astrology prediction. Adjusting for the popular vote is not good enough. But facing facts as this Saturnian astrologer prefers to do, we know that in 2021 the GOP is busy making a 2024 landslide for Democrats more difficult via repressive voting reforms in various states so that it will take an even larger landslide than ever before if we wish to best the nazi-loving cheaters of 2024. People think of the concept of a Universal Basic Income as a Utopian idea, but the pandemic triggered the first mass experiment in UBI, when governments even in the USA distributed cash to large swathes of the population. Most Democrats vote by mail, so it may take few days before we know who won the midterm election. But Republicans are spreading lies that Biden is raising taxes on middle class Americans. Vice President Kamala Harris's astrology chart also indicates a very challenging time. would not survive until the end of their terms. See because of the eclipse on the election day, we still do not know who won the midterm election. As yet, the professor who has accurately predicted the US presidential contest since 1982 when he tipped Ronald Reagan to win in 1984 has not received any congratulatory note from President Trump. Yearly Analysis of the Aries. I built a model to predict the outcome of the 2024 presidential election. Corporate Greed and higher gas prices due to Ukraine war, are responsible for the high inflation. Trump and his Trumpian Judge are trying to delay the investigation until January 2023, when the new Congress will be sworn in. President Biden has pretty much just four months, July, Aug, Sept, Oct this year to get his agenda done. Today, New Delhi is almost impossible to breathe in. 90% Americans agree that we need background checks before anybody could buy the gun. It seems like we may see the Georgia grand jury indictment first for Donald Trump and the Special Counsel indictment next. A few years ago, it seemed impossible to know what this would mean, and how such a transition could take place. See What Tomorrow Brings. Now Donald Trumps indictment is almost imminent after the Jan 6 Committees public hearings. On one level this seems rather magnificent for Chinas Belt and Road initiative, which is a massive plan to extend Chinese influence throughout the world. Coal, oil, factory farming and the mass production of meat, money, ambition and greed. 15.15. And that also goes for Midterms 2022! At the November 2024 election her Sun progressed is exactly sextile Saturn. Some GOP candidates who completely went against Trump are still winning the primaries, while others are losing the primaries despite receiving Trump endorsements.'. ProfLichtman was also surprised by the disconnect between the White House race compared withtheelections for the Senate, House of Representatives and state legislatures. Thus, my model assumes 2024 will not be drastically different from 2020. If the Congress doesn't win any new state in 2022, the party may not have enough cash reserves to mount a national campaign in 2024. Should we own cars, when we can just pop in to the nearest car. That is why I am very careful this time making bold astrology predictions. In Meghalaya, it did emerge as the single largest party with 21 seats, but could not hold on to its MLAs. One very good thing that has happened is our democracy survived, and Donald Trumps future in the GOP party is in jeopardy. COVID is still surging during this time. Many people don't know, Donald Trump has already destroyed the GOP party, it is too late to separate Donald Trump from the GOP party. McCarthy may not be able to help Trump, even if he is House Majority Leader. I had indicated in my October 2 and October 20, 2022, astrology updates that Kevin McCarthy will be going through difficult time from October 24 to November 8 and that is why the House midterm election results are delayed. My guess is Trump will try to take this matter to Supreme Court if he loses in the 11th circuit appeals court. Most recent polls suggest that Democrats are favored to win the Senate, while Republicans are slightly favored to win the House. Stationary retrograde Saturn from Capricorn sign is powerfully aspecting Bidens natal Mars in Libra sign by its 10th aspect. It is likely that popular unrest will unseat him at this time. Answer (1 of 19): Other galaxies are racing away from the Milky Way at millions of miles an hour. The USA In my President Biden Astrology article published on March 1, 2021, I had given astrology prediction that President Bidens poll numbers will decline in a big way after October 2021. In 2021, 2022, and 2023, I had given some difficult times for President Biden, when opposition / enemies will be strong, and health problems are indicated according to the astrology chart. In 2020 Democrats won the popular vote by a 4.4 point margin; I estimate the popular vote in 2024 will be Democrats winning by a 5.0 point margin because Biden is the incumbent and he has not (yet) had any major scandals. Republican party has no magic wand to fix inflation and higher gas prices. Donald Trump loss and Joe Biden victory in 2020 Presidential Election, 8 months before the election date (prediction given on internet on April 1, 2020). If Democrats have majority in House and Senate, then they can fix Roe vs Wade and Gun violence. Young voters usually tend to have a low voter turnout. End of May and first two weeks of June 2022 will be somewhat difficult. Trump will again go through very bad time between October 20 and November 16, this year. Those in privileged positions worked from home and still enjoyed a healthy economy. When I refer to a states value I mean this adjusted voting margin. Now the extreme right wing of GOP party has the power to block McCarthy from the House Speakership. I just said the chances of Democrats winning the White House in 2024 will be high, because the US economy will be doing well in 2024, just before the Presidential Election, then why American people would want change in the leadership. Senator Joe Manchin has become a problem for Democrats and President Biden to get anything done. This will bring change in party leadership and a leader, who has a persona bigger than any other party leader, will rise to prominence. If that is the case, ProfLichtman says it will be a tougher journey for Democrats. As a result of the 2022 elections, Republicans gained a 222-213 majority in the chamber. Read my lips neither President Biden nor Republicans can fix the inflation and higher gas prices, but recession in 2023 will. My data suggests that Wisconsin and Florida are trending Republican too strongly for the Democrats to stand a change at winning these states in 2024, unless the nation as a whole has a dramatic shift left. Yet there have been two notable exceptions to this predictive guide: the successful election of Democrat Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1932 when he whisked away 'the crown' from the head of one-term Republican Herbert Hoover, and the election of Republican Ronald Reagan in 1980 who finagled 'the crown' from one-term Democrat Jimmy Carter. a resident of Boston, USA, who is a software engineer by profession and also the creator of free astrology software called Jagannath Hora! Because such political sentiments are unique to specific election years, I subtract the popular margin from each states raw margin. The feeling of love will remain in the family members of the house. Early voter turnout is very high, 36 million Americans have already voted by November 4, Republicans should be worried. However, it begins its uninterrupted twelve-year sojourn through Aries (considered the official start of the "Neptune in Aries era") on January 26, 2026. So let us wait and see which political party will have the momentum going for them between October 25 and November 8, the election day, because that political party will win this mid-term election. This isn't inflation anymore; it is 100% corporate greed. Simultaneously Pluto, which has entered Aquarius, conjoins Russias Saturn at 5 Aquarius, suggesting the destruction of social structures. Otherwise, your on-topic comments are always welcomed in this Political Astrology arena, and are fully moderated when I have the time. The contract that resolves to Yes shall be that which identifies the party whose candidate on Election Day wins the 2024 U.S. presidential election. I hope you enjoyed my astrology predictions for former President. Why did I make this change? Coronavirus will be contained after Saturn leaves Capricorn sign in April 2022. Surfaces will no longer be warm, but cool. The answer is yes, please click the link given below to see the astrology reading types, charges and how to schedule astrology consultation with me. I had also indicated in my 2021 Biden Astrology predictions that President Biden will face further decline in poll numbers and opposition / enemies will be strong after October 2021. The results were delayed also because of eclipse. Just like an electric version of Skype. U.S. WEEKLY Date: 14 February 2022 Early Predictions Ahead of the 2024 Presidential Election Although the US presidential election is still more than two years away, opinion polling centers are already competing in providing polls that report on the popularity of potential candidates for the 47th president of the United States. Answer (1 of 6): Congress It is not party it is a living breathing universe in itself. Even so, let's not use the word 'cheating' though I will say that cheating isn't winning, it's stealing. Be courteous -- No ads -- including for astrological, Tarot, or psychic readings and consultations. President Joe Biden is born on November 20, 1942 at 8.30 AM in Scranton, Pennsylvania. The poll numbers before October 25 have no meaning, because the momentum can quickly shift from one political party to the other political party between October 25 and the mid-term election day, if they make any mistakes / gaffes or some scandals take place. But this time young women and young voters are registering in large numbers because of Roe vs Wade, that could throw off pollsters estimates. During a Zoom interview with The National, ProfLichtman held up a note he received from Mr Trump in 2016 shortly after that prediction came to fruition. And please remember that your kind Shares and Likes are always much appreciated! The Jupiter-Saturn conjunction takes place every 20 years, but this one is special. Look what is happening right now, every day Trump is getting bad news. Home; antique table lamps 1900; will congress win 2024 astrology; will congress win 2024 astrology. First, I adjust for the popular vote. The initial 'consensus' map is based on the ratings from The Cook Political Report and Sabato's Crystal Ball.
Lupine Oil Skin Benefits, Rochelle Walensky Family, Joint Meritorious Unit Award List 2021, Articles W