Look at this herd, I'd say around a couple of thousand head. It was just a wonderful hunt---------I am glad that I opted for the Buff hunt in the Swamp. The one my 12 year old son harvested scored 165 6/8. "2115 County Road 3P. We accept check, Paypal kimberly@jessebail.com or venmo Kimberly-Bail. www.spearheadranch.com. For a long time I have been a little confused as to what the Colorado Division of Wildlife has been doing. They cannot afford to make that change in 2, 4 or 8 years. Outfitter, Camp, Food, Guide, Equipment, Trophy care are all Excellent. Shooting is easier and more accurate with bi-pods or a set of shooting sticks. We got very many nice buck deer, quite a few bull elk and all the pronghorn hunters filled their tags. The only problem was too many pronghorn. Cheyenne, WY 82002 Phone: 307-777-4600 Or, click here ( Wyoming Game & Fish Apply or Buy) to purchase online. All three took excellent care of me every day. I really enjoyed meeting everyone. So trophy goats will be here you just have to be patient, be selective, and hunt hard for them. Hunting has become the lifeblood of the local landowners After the disastrous agricultural experience of the 70's and the 80's, many ranchers and farmers saw an opportunity to supplement their income by offering a premier hunting experience to those that seek the excitement of the hunt. Everybody loves the cabins and I promise that I will continue to add more comforts as the years go by. Private Land Trespass Hunts in Game Unit 3 - Northwest Colorado Big And, look forward to another gret hunting season next year and hanging out with you guys again. Dan P. Tom Wilson wrote the following: The best part of hunting the "Y Lazy S Ranch" is meeting the landowner, Aleka.the abundant game is secondary. and, did you know that Colorado is the only State where you can buy an over-the-counter bull elk license? We glassed lots of big bulls, but they were in the timber with cows and would not move or come to a call. Please feel free to use me as a reference. Lots of BLM land to hunt on, without the need to pay a fee. We would like to work on the opportunity to also harvest an ELK, which is something neither of us has done before. Everybody is telling me that we are at the tailend of the weather cycle causing this weather change and sooner rather than later we are going to start seeing again the heavy snows in October and the earlier migration to the west of the elk herds. Just wanted to wish you and Monte a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019. Now we get to the two license system. Once again, we found ourselves staying really busy by moving all the power equipment to the many different ranches, wasting many man-hours and much fuel, only to then decide that we would have been much better not having moved there at all. This Safari was in short the best hunt I have ever been on with an outfitter, they are without a doubt an excellent experience and I would highly recommend them to any of my hunting friends. In recent years we have only had about 4 or 5 hunters actually draw each year, so there is plenty of available animals and hunt success is 100% regardless of dates! Predator Hunting Wyoming has some pretty big country, with all that country comes some pretty big predators! . 3rd Season 11/12-11/18. It is best to make this draw deadline but at times there are left over licenses for this area after the draw is over. But, once again, we got some great Mule Deer Bucks, and several nice antelope bucks. During the fourth combined season, we had no deer hunters. You guys are top notch, good honest people to deal with., The Casper Ranch Antelope Hunt was exactly as you described. QUICK NAVIGATION. Mark and Bob have never had the opportunity that your ranch offers, so they are going to be so spoiled by all the game you have." In just 2.5 days our party of two wives and two husbands caught and landed 19 giant Redfish, with 17 of them over 40" and several over 50"! And then, the weather really co-operated. My wife and I took our grandson Luke, on his first ever hunt for a Pronghorn on the "Y Lazy S" and the experience was excellent. Whatever grasses grew on the fields were left for the wildlife, deer, antelope, elk and small game. I was fortunate to be able to spend a woderful week with my Dad and my cousin and that, I will remember always!! ), do it yourself hunter. We have approximately 11,000 acres that are divided into private ranches to provide you with the opportunity to hunt exclusively with your group. Without a hunt deposit, you could have a tag and no place to hunt. I just want to take a moment and "Thank you and Monte" for a wonderful hunt. He spends his nights in his tent, with rifle on his side. A hunter from Australia harvested this beautiful buck. "I recently learnt that the "mule deer" is also called the "Burro Deer" (donkey???? I never hunted such rich grounds. I hunted with a great guide, plenty of local knowledge, and a nice young man to be around. After getting completely settled,---off to their gun range to shoot my gun as well as the 416 Remington rental. Some of our repeat customers have hunted on this ranch for the last thirty years and have been totally satisfied andsuccessful. But now, we are expanding our horizons and by offering more services and a retreat type of atmosphere, we hope to have new experiences with others, also.And if your preference is camping, please, let us know. If you'd rather call, the number is 970 824-6668. Thanks again, Butch. Attorney K. E. The ranch offers deer and elk hunting, trespass fee hunts, semi-guided hunts, private land hunts, archery hunts, muzzle loading hunts, and rifle hunts. Hunt Nation will issue you written, signed permission coupons which must be in your possession at all times. Erich, from California,with a real heavy mulley. Self Guided Hunts | Rockin' M Ranch | Lodging & Cabin Rentals Jackson, WY Our log cabins are fully furnished, and they include full baths with cold/hot running water, kitchens that are equipped with appliances and kitchenware for your use and enjoyment. We are looking forward to coming back and getting the "Big One"!!!!! And, your food, of course. Werner Ranch Available Hunts (You just discovered #1 of WY Deer Hunting's best kept . Follow Us. CJ_TA@yahoo.com (307) 399-0640. is the day before I am fully booked. Did you know that Moffat County has more elk than any other County in Colorado? Your hospitality and land provided us with what we have been looking to find for years. tel 303.297.1192 www.cpw.state.co.us/CPWshop, Please, do NOT forget the application DEADLINE, SO, let's dream and plan. Click the link below to get started. All the best and hoping to draw the right tags so we can come back next year. I will be booking again to hunt the same area. No need to worry if you need to learn- you will! A $295 deposit for a 3-day hunt or $395 for a 5-day hunt will be due before the draw to reserve you a spot on the ranch. . Thanks for finding this family-oriented outfitter. . "I've enclosed a picture of the buck I shot this year. ********************. A great adventure. Here are a couple pics of the bucks we got today. We were able to take about 5 animals each that was cheaper than a good elk hunt where you can only take one animal. The late cow season, which lasts for the entire month of December, proved to be extremely successful. I am stubbornly convinced that the elk have been hunted for just TOO LONG, and they need their much deserved rest on this refuge, and a bit because I think that ranching for wildlife is a highly unfair program to the masses of hunters, those, who want to enjoy a good hunt at a nominal cost. For license information, please, contact: has 6,500 acres ALL private land solely owned by your hostess Alexandra (Aleka) Butler, adjacent to RouttNational Forest. , THE RANCH TRESPASS FEESWILLBE AS FOLLOWS, beginning January 1, 2022:, PronghornBuck $ 2,000, Doe Antelope $ 500, 4 day hunt / 5 night accommodations upon availability $ 2,500, ELK $3,500, ---------------------------------------, Cow ELK $ 2,000, 4 day hunt / 5 night accommodations upon availability , (Foradditional night accommodations , please, make the necessary arrangements with the management), , CALL FOR AVAILABILITY OF landowners vouchers FOR ANTELOPE ONLY. With over 55,000 acres to hunt, which is close to 90 square miles, hunts are limited to one or two parties at a time, with a maximum of four to six hunters at any time; and often there are only 2 hunters. 184 Kirtley Rd. WHAT TO BRING ON YOUR HUNT. And, on March 16, 2015, we were successful with the purchase of this wonderful piece of land, consisting of 1,018 acres. We are making some noteworthy changes beginning with the 2015 hunting seasons. Multiple herds. To start----the outfitter and his staff are just great people to work with. And it was very reasonably priced to boot. Out West Safaris offers guided hunts, semi-guided hunts, and access (trespass hunts). The state provides public hunting access to private property through their Walk-In-Only and Hunter Management Areas programs. Did you know that COLORADO has the largest ELK herd in the world? Budget Breakdown: $585; Camping in national forest: $0 Food (10 days at $25/day): $250 Elk tag, hunting license, archery permit: $591.50 Meat processing: 300 lb. I sure would like to become a regular antelope hunter for you. You will only need to bring your sleeping bag, your towels and personal toiletries. The buff, banteng, sambar and rusa are great trophies, especially with muzzle-loader. Rocky Mountain Ranches Private land trespass fee hunts on quality ranches Guaranteed Tags Urge 2 Hunt Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species New Mexico Hunts! 308-668-2579. edwardeitel@bbc.net So, our "farmer" hopes were crushed again, but, almost immediately, I overheard myself sigh in an undertone: "Hopefully next year it will be better".. Colorado Self Guided Elk Hunts - Over 20 Private - Fully Guided Above a picture of a herd of elk just across the road from the ranch headquarters. All in all, you have a great setup for hunting, and we could certainly feel the benefit of your focus on hunting versus ranching and/or farming. Are you ready, hunters? You assisted us at every turn and made our trip truly memorable. Over the years the Rockin M Ranch has become a well kept secret for the self guided, (D.I.Y. Office Hours: Monday 8 am - 5 pm and Tuesday - Saturday 8 am - 10 pm Mountain Standard Time Business Phone # 801-499-4986 Toll Free Fax # 866-564-7395 E-mail b.hornhunter@gmail.com New hunts 2018 Fully Guided Rifle/Muzzleloader/Archery Elk Hunts On Private Property. He harvested a beautiful buck and a great bull. If funds were no object, I would return to them every year. But, since the construction of numerous top quality log cabins now we are ready to offer you top quality accommodations in our cozy, heated log cabins, offering you a hunting experience like none else. I shot my pronghorn a couple of hours after my grandson, who was quick to point out the size difference! I came as a young girl and have spent over a half a century here, raising a family, working, dreaming and yes, sometimes, crying. Deer and turkey hunting in the Wyoming Black Hills for a trespass fee. Great experience, hunted hard, felt like we were in elk - tons of sign, scat, beds,.found a couple wallows that looked like they were getting hit. The only thing that matters to me, is that the hunters get what they come here for. Aug 8, 2018 And my obsession is that everything needs to be perfect. Bill J. said of this operation: "You should send every one of your African clients to this superb operation. Enjoyed the facilities and pool the rest of the time. Those hunters find themselves highly frustrated and unsuccessful, only because CO DOW refuses to keep the game moving. More snow would mean better crops on this ranch, better and happier attitude by this landowner, more feed for the wildlife and prettier sights of this country site. BOOKING FOR 2016 SEASON COLORADO SELF GUIDED ELK & DEER HUNTING, COLORADO ELK HUNTING, COLORADO PRIVATE RANCH ELK HUNTING IN UNITS 3,15,16,18,23,24,25,26,42,65,70,78,214,301 Colorado Private ranch Elk Hunting.
Thomson Funeral System, Articles W