Workplace culture is team orientated and tries to be inclusive of all employees. I had an AC repair company come out (not many will even think about working on mobile homes anyway). This suit is about " radiation contamination ," says Mark Lanier, founder of the Lanier Law Firm. The people are nice. communities is racist inhabiting, hires theievs, abuses disabled and elderly and need to return my 8, 000.00 they stole of my prepaid move in items when the county condemned the unit and the drug dealing was taken to court in their community and they failed to acknowledge it and my next door neighbor child got shot in cross fire, Manager refused to do something about a resident putting their trash cans on my neighbor's car they called the cops because we move them and lied and got my sister-in-law arrested because the office didn't want to do their job and refused to do there job. Court Description: ORDER GRANTING 19 Motion for Summary Judgment; GRANTING 22 Motion for Leave to File; DENYING 24 Motion for Hearing; DENYING 27 Motion to Strike. Ripoff Report | YES COMMUNITIES Review - JACKSONVILLE, Florida There was no mention of trash and sewer. That isn't the case currently, nor has been since we've lived here. He harrased my husband and i. . None of the community guidelines are enforced. Using the virtual reality glasses, fans could see the action in 360 degrees in real time. The hardest part of the job was trying to satisfy resident's need without costing the company money. . Finally, one place to get all the court documents we need. They will probably wish they had when they get hit with class action lawsuits for there handling of "mildew" (mold) and labor law violations in all their prperties. We recently bought a home at The Crossings in Knoxville, TN and are very pleased with the surroundings, the managment and our new home. Published: Jul. czclean@aol.com. Again someone will be following up with you shortly. That is the price I got. Disclosure. I have lived in kenwood landing mobil home park for two years.and in this 2 years i have called the office about my stove 5 to maybe 10 times well on this passed thursday late afternoon my stove cought on fire i called the emergency after hours number no one answerd then i called and left my name and number no one still called me back my dad unpluged the stove and set it out on our front porch and we eent to the office there tellin us we have to pay for a new stove.which isnt right where home renters not home owners.we have been with out a stove today is 6 days no one gives a damb in kenwood landing i have 2 smail kids that has to eat .im so sick abd tired of this stupied ### kenwood landing there so damn racist its all black owned and black runed no whites thats why i say racist.please get me a working stove or im contacting the news people i have 2 kids that has to eat. Steven J Schaub, YES! Communities: Profile and Biography 3. There was a trailer being put in front of my mobile home and they were doing that they ran over my yard that I just got hydroseeded and I haven't heard any call back or any emails back regarding what is planning to be done to fix this. If approved by federal regulators, the merger would create the sixth-largest bank in America. This is just one of many reasons why you should not move in to yes communities. I had been there 5 years-YES took over the community around 2 years after I moved in. Greensboro North Carolina, Yes Communities The stables been severed a evection notice Sevierville Tennessee, YES Communities Kim Bassler Woodland of kennesaw STAY AWAY PLEASE DONT DO IT. kennesaw Georgia, yes communities lawton ok Sherwood village late fee lawton Oklahoma, yes! And why the community hasn't received water quality reports since then. So which is late or having a pet. Velsicol Chemical pesticide polluted DC rivers for decades, suit claims Call the office and *gasp* no answer. File your review. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. I need to walk for my health and cant do that safely. . I have replaced all the battery's and air filters my self. Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! YES Communities strives to hire a diverse workforce that shares our vision of what a manufactured home community should be. He was appalled that a company could and would cover up something so serious from the buyer. content: ""; We at YES! 3 months to find a place to live. I would call animal control but they wont help as Village green is private property and they cant come to remove a dog. Communities - no guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect, YES! . . Well we never had the problem til ed took it over. I have made the company aware of the problem and I've gotten zero results so far. The District Clerk is directed to enter judgment for defendant and against plaintiff, each side to bear its own costs. When we were at home we would have some kinda letter from good ole ed. I dont want a different company. This article reflects the LLCs and/or the writers position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters. The skirting for our trailer was done done until December. Kelly, We have let your community know you are wondering about the status of the new stove they ordered for your home. Everyone in this park knows he is a bullshipper, and has caught him in flat out lies. Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056. /* Clear floats after the columns */ Communities - incredily lousy landlords, YES! Sue Curtis, 4687 Pine Marten Pt., Colorado Springs, Colorado 80922 HopelessSend email May 18, 2019 A billion-dollar empire made of mobile homes - The Washington Post Does she have a boss that she answers to? After. I was still living at my previous address for several months prior San Antonio Texas, yes communities lies all lies Rossville Georgia, Yes Communities, Village Park Village Park. We could not be happier and are planning on using our fire place this winter, sit back with a hot cup of coffee and enjoy not only the fireplace but the warmth and comfort of our home. YES! I live at 318- River Bay Drive Tampa Florida 33619. Now it is sent to collections and my credit is damaged. The car was towed with no warning from the drive way. They started to fine him for all sorts of reasons. I let the office people know. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. } .column { Communities Complaints Complaints Yes! It was not the last fridge either. The statement that the community has not filed reports in 4 years is absolutely inaccurate. She said it would come from corporate. YES! Communities prides itself on providing affordable, community living for families of all backgrounds and walks of life. My neighbor did last year. So my buyer really wanted to move this home this week to their land, so I was going to forfeit the 720.00 and let her move it today. We empower our employees to develop a strong sense of community with our residents because we know that happy, dedicated employees make the difference. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. There is evidence of water damage to the floors. Don't contact them unless you have an alternate plan because they will retaliate and evict you with corporate on their side. Well i refused to pay it. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Summerville South Carolina, Yes Communities- Sherwood Villiage Unrelyable and Money Hungry! If you need anything done do it yourself. They finally cut my grass on Saturday, and we were finally given mailbox keys after asking for 3 days in row. I simply need a reset code to continue to pay monthly bill online. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! /* Responsive layout - makes the three columns stack on top of each other instead of next to each other */ I want my refund now and I need to pay bills. My two Sons come by to stop in for a while, they call me and say there is nowhere to park in front of my home. People just let the dogs out in the yards to go potty any place they want. Mr. Dowdy, You moved into the home on April 25, 2015. I just want to be able to walk my neighborhood and not be in fear. . My dog is not aggressive breed and I would like to keep her. Please emailus at YESICanHelp@yescommunities.com and we will look into your complaints and work towards a resolution. I want you to call the manager and let her know to fix all these issues as that is her job and I pay to have a safe home. The office in West Olive Estates is useless they never answer emails or phone calls or texts. We purchased our mobile home through a dealer and decided to move our mobile home to this park. UniCourt uses cookies to improve your online experience, for more information please see our Privacy Policy. Phase 1 is rundown and downright nasty. Transaction Assessment: 121.00, DocketEFile Original Petition Document: Guide and File - Petition, DocketOriginal Petition Filed (OCA Opening), Tarrant County Justice Courts | Other | kellly please i need astove if it itsnt hear this afternoon im contacting anews people im not playing anymore we matter to.we saved this pice of junk stove it almost burnt down our home .if yall can do the right thing im expecting a bigdrop on my rent.we have had to eat out everynight for the past 6 nights.do the right thing drop our rent this is yalls problem not mine we rent not own.im sick of this damn kenwood landing its not what yall claime it to be. It claimed all kinds of bogus damage such as 2 broken toilets (a total lie) and damaged walls and floors. Sincerely.Kristen Gray [protected]. . We definetely fullfilled that.During the last few years since we moved there my husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor and had two brain surgery and was off work for a full year the last surgery in Nov.2013. The local inspector was also able to confirm and supply the community manager with inspection reports for the past two years which prove the community passed all inspections. They told me to take it down but i explained to them that my son needs it. Even gave me a hard time with gettin information to contact corprate to see if they are aware of this problem! 2023-01-17, Tarrant County Justice Courts | Other | I have called the corporate office left messages and nobody has responded back. I need to keep her. The complaint was filed June 8 in federal court in San Antonio, naming Balfour Beatty Communities LLC and its associated companies at Fort Bliss, Lackland AFB and Sheppard AFB as defendants. YES Communities - complaintboard.com I as well live in 5 seasons Davenport. DocketEviction Hearing: (2:40 PM) (Judicial Officer Sanders, Kenneth D) : Result: Dismissed for Want of Prosecution: DocketCANCELED: Eviction Hearing; (9:10 AM) (Judicial Officer Sanders, Kenneth D) ; Other; 985 1480 3252, DocketZoom Hearing Scheduled: RESET LETTER W/ZOOM ID 918 9333 2252 EMAILED TO PLTF/MAILED TO DEFN, DocketComments: NO PARTIES APPEARED PER JUDGE RESET 1 WEEK. I moved my own home in and signed a contract to stay at least for 4 years for the park to do the moving and set up. Hes a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. It is dried on the particle board but it was swollen and rotted in places. Be very very careful. On Monday, April 27, 2015 you, your girlfriend and her brother came into the office to inquire about a mailbox key, drip pans and a trash can. they had one set of rules that some follow but other sets that the rest must follow. If you dont believe me you better believe that is what is on tape. YES! They increased monthly site rent $50 for 2023 WHAT DO THEY PROVIDE? Communities manufactured homes park at 9605 US Hwy 90 West From the day my home was set on their disastrous plot of land, I had not moved in yet. Affordable Housing Crisis Rearview Mirror Explored Expert Analysis; plus MHVille Markets Recap, Manufactured Housing Institute Housing Alert Supreme Court Case Challenges CFPB Funding MHI Backstory, Implications Explored Legal Contingency Champions Wanted; plus MHVille Stocks Update, Chinese-USA Military Tensions and Manufactured Housing, Other Industry Supply Chains in China, Military Chiefs Warning May Provoke MHVille Changes; plus Manufactured Home Industry Stocks Update, NARs Yun and Economist Joel Griffith Sound Off Time to stop home prices from going through the Roof, MetLife Forecasts Investors Will Own 40% of SF Rentals by 2030; plus MHVille Markets Update, Killings as Easy as Breathing Bad Guys Know More Games Warren Buffett Annual Berkshire Hathaway Letter, Clayton Homes, 21st, VMF-Manufactured Home Loans-Compelling MHVille Expert Views, METANOIA Manufactured Housing Institute, Manufactured Housing Association for Regulatory Reform Wake Up Call on Consumer Finance and Discriminatory Zoning; plus Sunday Weekly MHVille Recap, Consider NAACP Resolution on Reversing Impact of Restrictive Zoning and Highways on Fair Housing; Black NFL Star Turned Congressman Burgess Owens Take on NAACP; plus MHVille Stocks Update, Oh, Donald [Trump], What Are We Going to Do With You? Jim Darlington Op-Ed on Deep State, Pros and Cons of Wild Man vs Monk Explored; plus MHVille Market Updates, Status Symbol for Ultra-Wealthy-Montauk Shores Condo MH Community Trailer Fetches Record $3.75 Million-Photos, Videos, Location-Location-Location Insights; plus, MHVille Markets Update, Undervalued Cavco Industries Touts Q Result$ Dire Need for Housing January Traffic Up- Rev Up 16%-Sales, Earnings, Mgmt Call DataAnalysis Beyond CVCO Statements; plus MHVille Stocks Update, Every Journey to Something is a Journey Away From Something More Energy Needed for Mediocrity Than Pursuing Excellence Shrewd Matthew Kelly Quotes God Wants Our Future Bigger Than Our Past, Unpacking MH Attorney Kurt Kelleys Predictability in Law is the Key to a Prosperous Republic. Is USA Democracy or Republic? AGain, countless calls that I had to leave voicemails for and never getting return calls. It is a free service for many elderly and disabled. YES! Communities | Stockbridge Capital Group, LLC We Looked at the Lot at night and that was a BIG mistake. They obviously didnt see we wasnt ready for both mortgage and Lot rent payments together! Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) padding: 10px; Yes! Communities | Complaints | Better Business Bureau Profile Allowed neighbors to continuously do what they want despite numerous complaints. my name is tammy brown i stay at 9401 wilson blv they have me blocked so i cant pay my lot rent pls unblock me. Midwest city Oklahoma, Yes! and when I went into the rsident renyal portal, I was charged $50.00 more than what was noted on the monthly statment for January. It is amazingly clean and the office staff great! This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender. Then the day i was released he decided to drive his beat up truck down there and gun the motor which exshuat smoke got in my lungs and made me start coughing up blood. Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen. In May 2019, YES! Complaints never seen to get resolved. They are trying to retaliate on me because i complained to the city about repairs they wouldnt get done along with a dogbite lawsuit i have in mediation for june 2 months ago and its a coincidence im being evicted for a non renewal of lease after they tried to sell me this place 3 times, I can't beleive all these response's from corporate saying if you have complaints and repairs and can't resolve them with mgmt then email their corporate office.I live out here at redwood at the lakes in wylie tx and when i did i couldn't ever get anyone to return phone calls or emails. Phone: 904) 781-2704. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. I'm a resident at Westlake mhp in Oklahoma City. The note of the door states that you can call two of our neighboring communities if you have an issue or concern and that you can call the emergency maintenance phone number if you have a maintenance issue. We reported that there were soft spots in the hallway, bedroom, utility area and master bathroom at the very beginning of September. You stated that it was completel Please credit my account with $100.00 ($50.00 for two months). We have a neighbors across the street is running a bussiness from his home and it gets hard to get of our driveway sometimes and the neighbors on the left are real nice and everything but they have 3 big dogs and when they go out we leave ours in. Show them the "Yes Communities list of rules" and if you are disabled, you are eligible. Since we have moved into this community it has been one problem after another. Web: YESCOMMUNITIES.COM. I have a window unit..i will not remove my unit and there isn't any reason for us not to be allowed to have a window unit. Credit my account with $100.00 you have overcharged me, Again, you have assesses an additional $50.00 on my February statemeent. YES! Communities Customer Service Department at YESICanHelp@yescommunities.com. The community will be contacting you shortly to give you an update again, but as they told you yesterday they believe the stove should arrive today. When Animal control leaves, the dogs surface and continue to be a serious problem. I need my money now. Little did we know that living here would mean unsanitary living conditions. I opted out! I want out of that place so badly that I paid the 415, 00 rent for a month I wasnt going t YESICanHelp@yescommunities.como be therze e to just be done with it.The home was moved this morning, and they tried to not give my buyer her 500.00 back after she cleaned everything up for not having a copy of insurance which they tried 3 times to present but the office wasnt open as late at 10.00 this morning. Hidden Oaks in Gainesville, Fl is a decent place to live for the most part. Last week, in the "Yes Communities" Santa Barbara Estates (KS location) I saw these loose dogs: Handle the issues listed in a timely manner. After After my family and I lost our home in a fire in May 2021 We moved to Summerville in August 2021. I moved in to Hidden Oaks in Gainesville Fl I love being here I am a so happy being here my wife and kids are enjoying living in the community. When john took over mgr here in jan 2013 he tried to charge me a 25 dollar pet fee and i took my proof and showed him nothing else was said. Good day. community. I am concerned your customer services reps are WAY overworked & you are WAY understaffed. get our read-hot industry-leading emailed headline news updates, Manufactured Home Fact Sheet for Reporters, Manufactured Housing Association for Regulatory Reform. Subscribe #1 Headline News In Your Inbox Twice Weekly.
Espn Radio Hosts Los Angeles, Ranch Style Homes For Sale In Raeford, Nc, Articles Y