This year, tickets started at 279 per person for a three-day package. Any help appreciated. I have some drivers lounge upgrades for the Friday bought in the Black Friday deal but need 2 more, is there a resale or returns availability without paying the 400 for the current upgrade. Hiya Checkout Bookf1.com to view prices and select Show Child Tickets in the left navigation. As a general rule (see full rules), a standalone Discussion post should: be of interest to the sub in general, and not a specific userbase (e.g. Silverstone's place in the history of the sport, scene of the first F1 world championship grand . Any parking advice would be very useful, we are staying in a hotel 30 minutes from the venue. Are there particular places that are better to watch from than others and, if so, which one should I go for? - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, 2x Silverstone F1 2023 Sunday Tickets General Admission, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Learn more about Product Partnerships Limited - opens in a new window or tab, See terms for PayPal Credit - opens in a new window or tab, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Graphics Card (#295204818777). If you have GA tickets for Qualy use the day to walk around the Circuit. The best part is it doesnt cost you any extra I dont charge any sneaky mark-ups, so youll pay the lowest price possible. Yes. One adult can accompany a maximum of four children. Posted 19 June 2012 - 15:16. hello, like a few people here, this years Silverstone 2012 grand prix will be my first. As u/Robdeejay said, it's their new premium GA. Silverstone has no state backing unlike many of the Asian races. Hi Michelle, With General Admission ticket you are free to enter any of the General Admission areas from Friday to Sunday. Since they are promoted by their host national government, attendance should be inexpensive. By clicking submit you are accepting the terms of Silverstone's, Intelligent Money British GT Championship, Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship, Monster Energy British Grand Prix MotoGP, Have the flexibility to move around some of the best viewing areas of the circuit Hamilton Straight (with a view of the Start/Finish line, formerly International Pits Straight), Stowe, Luffield, Becketts, Vale and Copse Corner, Choose from Friday, Saturday, Sunday or three-day weekend passes, Choose to attend on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or on all three days, Change your location throughout the day and make the most of all our viewing areas, A roving grandstand seat on Friday this means that you can take your pick of all the grandstand seats, if available, on Friday only. im an avid F1 fan, and would rather watch it on the TV than pay a lump of my hard earned salary.. bout time the money grabbers and profiteers were banned, and it was opened to real fans to enjoy.! Its no longer possible for either general admission or general admission plus ticket holders to enter grandstands on Friday and Saturday. Child (5-15) Ticket only 13.50 in advance. With General Admission access, you are free to roam around different parts of the circuit and to check different vantage points. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licencing B.V. Copyright the F1 Spectator 2014-2022. Despite the high prices, the event regularly attracts a crowd close to capacity. Add your email address to our F1 newsletter click here. 2 Grandstand seat for best view recommended seller. Newbie question, but im wondering: will it be possible to buy tickets for the Friday, on the day? Many of the designated GA viewing areas at Silverstone are located directly in front of the grandstands, closer to the action. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Benefit from member only extras and first look at events. Im thinking of getting general admission tickets for practise session on the Friday (2018) for my fiance. Option to book a reserved seat for all three days or Sunday only To hear about any additional ticket releases for this years British Grand Prix, sign up here. Well need your email (and your mobile if youd like us to text!). 2023 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. I was going to buy him tickets for the general admission on the Saturday. They assure me that Silverstone gives them their own Pitlane walk allocation for their own draw, as Silverstone say that you have to book weekend tickets direct with them to be in with a chance of main draw? Excellent seller. General Admission areas stretch all the way around the track. Live your best festival life when you hit the amusement rides, try live painting and gaze at military displays next to the Senna statue. The author has personally experienced General Admission at nine of the ten tracks featured in the Top 10 during the past 5 years. I am planning a trip to the UK in 2018 (yes 2018) and need to have a firm idea of: 1 Specific date for the Sunday race Warm weather, cheap beer. READ MORE: History of Silverstone's iconic corner names from Abbey to Club. Make it your base if sportis your life: settle in a bar, play a game of table tennis, air hockey or football, and if theres Tour de France or a big golf tournament, watch it on a big screen. I was wondering if anyone can give me information on the format for the practice on the Friday, due to work I can not go on the weekend, but was considering taking my son on the Friday to get his first taste of an F1 car. Your email address will not be published. Im surprised not to see some of the Persian Gulf races listed here. To book an Under 2s Grandstand ticket please email [emailprotected]. Gassing Station | Formula 1 | Top of Page | What's New | My Stuff, 1998 to 2023 Pistonheads Holdco Limited, All Rights Reserved, PistonHeads is a registered trademark of CarGurus Ireland Limited, Pistonheads Holdco Limited, c/o Legalinx Limited, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent St, London W1B 3HH, United Kingdom. Option to book a reserved seat for all three days or Sunday only Re: General admission viewing areas. Secure delivery via DHL. Ilott, 19, from Bishops Stortford in Hertfordshire is part of the Ferrari Driver Academy, and he is the first Brit to be selected for the programme. However, this map does show the best General Admission viewing areas. A guaranteed seat takes a lot of pressure form finding the right spot and you can avoid the early start. I have general admission tickets for F1 France next week and wondering what the facilities are like there. Unfortunately it's not the Grandstand at Luffield (thought it was when first got it!) Silverstone Grand Prix Fri 7th, Sat 8th, Sun 9th July 2023 Tickets & Hospitality for the Race & hotels with Paddock Club Tickets. Don't expect to see much. Just trying to find out whether the inner track passes are worth buying for the 2018 British GP. Amazing view . *Looking for specific seats? A folding chair and a few books or magazines will help here. You may choose to spend track sessions on your feet but you'll be glad of it during the downtime. General admission tickets offer two advantages over any other passes. Would suggest contacting Silverstone directly to find out precisely and lucky you! NEAREST TOILETS From 2263,53 . The Silverstone F1 Grand Prix is a petrolhead heavenly destination. Can afford Friday hospitality package or a Sunday general admission ticket . We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. General Admission 3 day (Friday to Sunday) general admission tickets allow roving access to available grandstands on a Friday. Re: General admission viewing areas. VIP & Hospitality points around the Silverstone circuit, Your guide to the British Formula 1 Grand Prix, https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/camping-at-british-grand-prix-silverstone, Competition WIN a George Russell Graphic T-shirt. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Hi, Ive read through all the comments and theyre all really helpful thank you. Formula 1 will likely offer a similar service on its own website. Theres no racing on Friday just practice, but hold off from doing anything because the promoters have talked about improving the schedule to make the weekend more appealing. The only problem is neither me or the boyfriend like camping, I so wish we did as it would make life easier. Can I just ask if anyone ever won Pitlane walk tickets for Silverstone f 1 after booking via Book f1, instead of directly through Silverstone? Formula One Practice 1 10:00 11:30 They offer a simple no-frills experience with good availability and often the lowest priced tickets. Silverstone has capacity for approximately 150 000 F1 fans, made up of 60 000 grandstand tickets and 90 000 General Admission tickets. General Admission at Silverstone General Admission is a great opportunity to see F1 cars under various conditions and a good choice if it's your first Grand Prix. Wed pay the price for the International pit straight if we thought it was well worth it, but I have a feeling that there could be just as good grandstands/corners that we could be in where wed get as much action. Even Raceday, I get in for 7am ish. You can upgrade to General Admission Plus and get a reserved space for Sunday on one of the viewing terraces in prime locations. Something went wrong, please try again later. If you have favourite seats in a grandstand you can simply ask at or after checkout and if theyre available, theyre yours. Covered Seating. And with FOM charging more and more for hosting the race, Silverstones hands are tied to a degree otherwise they wouldnt make any money at all. Press J to jump to the feed. General Admission Sunday. Many third-party website or resellers offer tickets . The 26-year-old from Northampton gets the chance to showcase his skills to the world on Saturday when he fights Austin WIlliams on the undercard of Canelo vs GGG 3. Who is Kieron Conway? FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX 2023. Hospitality packages were available at a wide range of prices, including over 3,000 for Paddock Club. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. +44 20 3984 9372. Id like for it to be a whole weekend event, but am not sure whether I should buy tickets and accommodation separately, or buy some sort of package deal and, if so, which one I should go for. 599. General Admission: 80 for 3 days (with 15% discount till December 31, 2020) Positives: Very cheap tickets. Nothing in this day and age is cheap but my goodness what an experience !!! Hope you can help? Grandstands come with the comfort of an allocated seat for race day and big screen viewing plus around half are protected from the elements. By clicking submit you are accepting the terms of Silverstone's, Intelligent Money British GT Championship, Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship, Monster Energy British Grand Prix MotoGP. Although it seems this year they have made some changes to the . Any information would be greatly appreciated please!! Weekend tickets for Silverstone range from 245 for general admission to a 1,250 VIP package for adults. If not Id recommend contacting your ticket reseller for more information. Thanks. Assuming you're talking about race day itself, people don't move around much in GA areas - they arrive early to claim the best viewing spots and then stay there. If you choose a General Admission ticket head for Stowe corner. You can spend less than a 1,000 on a hospitality ticket, or spend well over 3,000 and live like a celebrity for the day the choice is yours. Following this, the cars head down the hangar straight (which provides some excellent viewing for those with general admission tickets) towards Stowe. The guys are there, set up and having fun already. Organisers of the weekend at Silverstone advise those eager to attend in 2023 to book as early as possible to take advantage of the lower prices. General admission tickets are the cheapest type available. Events & Tickets Monster Energy British Grand Prix MotoGP Ticket Types STAY CONNECTED We will keep you updated on the latest news, event details and offers from Silverstone. So bearing in mind wed pay the IPS price if it was worth it, what would be the next best option (that is still available)? Hi Kate, ), a covered grandstand also offers the perfect protection from the wind and rain that can plague Silverstone on a nice summers afternoon. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The British Grand Prix is definitely one of the most expensive to go to Malcolm so I do understand your frustration. Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion! Any thoughts? Silverstone Circuit. Thank you, Hi Julie, If youre looking for an undercover Grandstand in the Silver band Id recommend Copse. 49 helpful votes. }); I love the idea of the Friday- Sunday ticket as I think its worth it in terms of money. Enjoy the magnificent track views from each of our unique hospitality areas and savour. I am thinking of buying my boyfriend tickets for the Sunday Race day on July 8th 2017. Fri 4 Aug 2023. Thanks for any advice. E-ZONE: MAIN STAGE AND FANZONE If you're going to one of the busier races using General Admission you may have to get their early to stake a claim to a good viewing spot. Formula One Press Conference Press Room 16:00 17:00 And then Saturday and Sunday you then have to stay in one area? Is it worth buying the fast track and inner track? Hi charlie, it was more about how I calculated this ranking. Friday - General Admission Includes access to general admission viewing areas, entertainment zones and concerts Roving access to selected grandstands (Lakeside, Hamilton Straight B, Abbey A, The View, Becketts, Woodcote A, Stowe C, Village A) Children under 11 go free, Children under 16 are half price Saturday - General Admission News, stories and discussion from and about the world of Formula 1. Many of the designated GA viewing areas at Silverstone are located directly in front of the grandstands, closer to the action. At Race Experience, we aim to please and offer the best Silverstone F1 tickets, camping packages and first-class hotels. This can often confuse people, particularly first timers to the British Grand Prix, or if you are buying them as a gift for a loved one (good on you!). With the practice and qualifying laps now completed, the main race is set to take place this afternoon. Can you tell me when tickets go on sale for 2018 F1 GP please? Hi Kelly, Thank you! He is GP & car obsessed. Could you tell me which is the best grandstand in the silver grandstand option please? Well need your email (and your mobile if youd like us to text!). Seems to be lots for campers but due to a shuttle bus arrive quite early on Sunday and not sure which area to stand for best views, facilities and screens. Club A is one of the most popular stands due to its views of the start finish straight some of the pit garages and the podium. If you are going for the whole weekend you can get in the grandstands on Friday with a general admission ticket, sometimes we got in on Saturday but they have tightened up a bit on that last year. Access to the centre of the circuit from 08:00 18:00 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday At Silverstone all grandstand tickets have the option to attend Friday through Sunday. 990 ($1,227 USD) 3-day mid-range grandstand ticket (Copse 5) = 489* 3-star hotel close to Silverstone for 3 nights (per person, twin share) = 300 Spending money (100 x 3) = 300 High End Jack thats brilliant, thank you for your help and Simon thanks for your help too. General Admission. British Grand Prix Tickets. The following races do have a proper General Admission offer (or claim to have) but did not make the cut for the Top 10: France, Holland & Vietnam. SPORTS ZONE AT STOWE Thanks. This leads us to the second advantage: you're free to roam. 3 days. If you're driving, stick around for the after race concert and give the traditional Silverstone traffic jams a miss If you're in general admission bring a folding chair. These range from cosy marquees with a hosted lunch and bar, all the way up to the ultimate VIP package, a British Grand Prix Paddock Club ticket. FORMULA 1 ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2023. Based on this year, we can expect them to be released before the end of the 2022 season, after the calendar is confirmed. If you're there on a free to roam day you can try out some grandstands for another year. FAMILY ZONE AT NATIONAL PITS STRAIGHT Those heading to more temperate climates can do without the latter. I'm going for the first time this weekend. P1 Travel is an official F1 ticket supplier for most Grand Prix. And is the view any good with this kind of ticket? Thank you! In our ranking of 2019 F1 ticket prices, the average price for a 3-day General Admission ticket was $163 USD; the cheapest tickets were sold in China ($70 USD) and the most expensive in Abu Dhabi ($272 USD). Are there any other areas for the Sunday that will give us good views even though we wont be getting there until 7.30-8 ish? The more expensive you choose, the better your seat will be in that specific grandstand. Not only do you get a reserved seat on race day (avoiding general admission fights for space! I appreciate they are not cheap but when you weigh up cost of concerts etc, they are not too bad at all. Any comments from no problem to you must be joking are welcome! Hi. GA is a great option. I wilt in hot weather and am having trouble figuring out where my best chance of cooler weather might be. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. Silverstone advises on its website: "Book early! Its a rip off for the British fans who dont earn a lot or who wanted to take their wifes there and kids. Hi Steve, Its really down to personal preference all the VIP locations you mention are in good spots as youd expect for paying for VIP treatment. But, I understand Abbey and Village A, B are very good Grandstands. Ferrari junior driver and British rising star Callum Ilott is competing at the 2018 British Grand Prix in the GP3 race series. For general admission and roving grandstand tickets children under 11 have free access with an adult ticket holder, however they will still require a ticket (free). We will keep you updated on the latest news, event details and offers from Silverstone. from. Opportunity to watch the track action from within the inner track zone including Copse inside, Becketts inside and the Loop Silverstone was the venue of the first-ever Formula 1 Grand Prix, held on May 13, 1950. Zandvoort has good General Admission views at present, but theres a lot of new temporary grandstands going in for the 2021 Dutch Grand Prix. (If In general admission) get there early on race day. I sympathise with your view, especially from the family perspective as its an expensive day out / weekend. Thanks for all the help i got reading the comments. FORMULA 1 CRYPTO.COM MIAMI GRAND PRIX 2023. A General Admission access allows you to roam around different track sections and look for the best vantage point. . The event guarantee covers you in case of cancellation. grecaptcha.render(el, { Im looking at Farm curve or village which would you advise the best? +1 718-682-7493. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2x Silverstone F1 2023 Sunday Tickets General Admission at the best online prices at eBay! The Northampton fighter on the Canelo vs GGG undercard, The 26-year-old from Northampton gets the chance to showcase his skills to the world on Saturday, England pick Saints' Lewis Ludlam in back row alongside Courtney Lawes for Australia series decider, Winger Tommy Freeman has also kept his place in the starting 15 for the clash in Sydney, Silverstone F1 timetable: What time to arrive for British Grand Prix 2022. Formula 1 British Grand Prix 2023 Sunday. EEK! Grand Prix 2023. For races in the second half of the season normally, the cooler ones are likely to be Spa, Zandvoort, Monza, Japan, China and Brazil. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V. You will be able enter certain Grandstands for Friday practice. You must have JavaScript enabled to use this form. Hi. Tickets for 2018 are now on sale.. British Grand Prix Ticket now available - GP Ticket Shop - viagogo - F1 Hospitality #1 Club Corner Guarantee your seat for the big race in one of our iconic grandstands. Do we need to be in extremely early & is there anywhere in particular we should head for ? F1S receives a small commission if you buy tickets through these links which helps to keep the project alive. This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. Ticketholders do not get a seat but are free to roam almost the entire circumference of the track. Follow our guide on how to purchase the tickets you need, including when and where to get them from. Apart from the cost . We have some uncertainty about my dad attending, so im just thinking maybe we leave it open and see on the Friday? Adult ticket on the day 25 22.50 per adult in advance. Grab your tickets before theyre gone the earlier you book the more youll save! This ranking was originally published on August 18, 2016 and has now been fully updated. In this way, you will get the most value for your money during your FORMULA 1 stay at the 2023 British Grand Prix! Enclosures are the grandstand / hospitality hybrid at Silverstone making the usual grandstand experience feel that bit more premium. We've got general admission tickets for Qualifying on Saturday and want to know if these tickets allow us to get us a seat anywhere in the circuit or if we have to take our own chairs? Child ticket price available. If your budget allows for it, we highly recommend picking a grandstand to watch the British Grand Prix from. Typical over reach by a self important organisation. There are childrens tickets available for anyone 2 15 years, with an adult, in some grandstands. Enjoy! Prices are 67 each and you will get to see 2 F1 practise sessions. Not sure? Kids can be, well, kids: keep them occupied with Go Karts, soft play, face painting and much more. The best independent Formula 1 community anywhere. See the view from your seat at Silverstone Circuit, page 1. STREET ZONE AT NATIONAL PITS STRAIGHT Back at Club agin for 2009. info@senategrandprix.com +44 (0) 1342 830 490 All rights reserved. Walk there in 5 minutes or less. Travel packages to the 2023 British MotoGP at Silverstone. Access to the National paddock and support race paddocks (does not include inside the F1 paddock) By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. your site is awesome for novices like me who have no idea how any of this works. Usually with GA tickets in Silverstone you would need to be at the track at 6am to get to the best locations, but with these more premium areas you probably don't need to rush in, as they should hopefully limit the numbers enough so that whereever you are in this area you get a good spot. Silverstone hospitality package. We have general admission tickets for the race, with access to the inner track. Personally I always book a grandstand but it is obviously more expensive. You need to be at the gate early, they often open at 5 or 7 and then rush to where you want to be and make a camp there for the day. Prices. I know its a long way off but the UK visit (from Australia) is complex and needs to be built around the date of the race. These prices dont include Early Bird promotional tickets or discounted tickets for children and seniors. Bands effectively means prices. Do you have and current info at all please. We detail the best places to watch from and rank them in order of our favourites. However, there is a Roving Grandstand ticket which lets holders do just this. (3 Day General Admission tickets) It look slike the general concensus is do your home work and scout the track on the fri/saturday and get there early doors on Sun. Save 10% when you book in advance. Edited by oldaudi on Sunday 7th July 20:58, Edited by oldaudi on Sunday 7th July 20:54. Also, can anyone suggest any campsites for a camper van too please? Free fully insured shipment 100% Ticket guarantee No hidden costs Travel packages Tickets VIP Tickets Or doing the park and ride option? Wednesday. General Admission General Admission is the cheapest ticket type and gives you the flexibility to move around the circuit on the viewing banks. With a general admission ticket you are free to walk the entire outside of the track and enjoy watching from every angle. Club Corner is the final turn on the circuit, with a view of the pit lane entrance and podium in front of you. Yes, the general admission area is open to all ticket holders. General access tickets to F1 can be a waste of money, Lots of doom mongers about getting there early. As for camping at Silverstone, check out our guide here.. https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/camping-at-british-grand-prix-silverstone. If you looking to book a grandstand I would recommend booking now. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Thank you! Your problem is that it's popular, so . Hi David. We looked at options last night and are considering Abbey but dont want to be disappointed. Im just looking for some advice on the best options, so any ideas would be gratefully received. Silverstone do NOT own or control the airspace (beyond a notam). If not, be sure to look for the Daily Discussion, r/formula1's daily open question thread which is perfect for asking any and all questions about this sport. Content such as categories, maps and other information provided on this page may be subject to changes up until the official start of sales. This is a fairer way of pricing the tickets and literally just comes down to how much money you have to spend per ticket. You must have JavaScript enabled to use this form. The first is budget. Vale and Village A had the cheapest tickets at 330, while you could pay up to 670 for Hamilton Straight South and Becketts. Any infants under 2 years old can be brought into a grandstand for free, however a ticket is required (free). Would say its general admission- get there very early for a good spot. No need to get there very early. With the changes for 2017 I would expect the teams to make full use of the practice sections to get the ultimate set-up for qualifying and the race. How long would the practice sessions last for? Limited money so think it will have to be general admission tickets for Silverstone in 2016. Hi! General admission ticket holders can save money by buying a 3 day pass. Prices for 3 day stand tickets including roving on Friday and Saturday are TBC. Never thought about GA on a street circuit being inferior to a dedicated circuit until today when discussing whether or not to go to Vegas in 2023. Where to buy tickets for the Formula 1 Las Vegas Grand Prix 2023, Formula 1 confirms total attendance of 5.7 million in 2022, Afrojack, Calvin Harris, Travis Scott and Ahmed Saad to perform at 2023 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix, Spanish Grand Prix layout changes among improvements for 2023. Please use our website and dont be tempted by third parties, they do not have official tickets for sale. Dates: July 30 - August 1, 2021. AnnieApple26 8 mo. Thank you. A must if youre a F1 fan from autograph sessions, to live interviews, shows and concerts, be in the thick of it all. Awesome! With general admission if your not at your chosen viewpoint at the crack of dawn you will be stood behind everyone else. Hi Sue, Discounted grandstand child tickets are available for children up to 15. My aim is to inform and inspire, arming you with helpful tips and advice for your next F1 trip. 1. Promoter Activity 50th GP Demonstration Parade 12:50 13:05 To be considered for inclusion in our ranking, the General Admission ticket must offer access to all spectator areas of the circuit (apart from the grandstands), rather than a specific zone or zones. Weve broken down the decision into three categories below with the cheapest first. Hi, Under 2s go free, Theyll hear you roar! Get up to speed with everything you need to know about the 2022 British Grand Prix, which takes place over 52 laps of the 5.891-kilometre Silverstone Circuit on Sunday, July 3. My gut says to skip it, but I have no experience going to any GP, so Im curious as to your thoughts. Sunday only tickets are available for all grandstands. If . Regular visitors to Silverstone may need both suncream and rainwear. Both Friday and Saturday give fans the opportunity to sample other grandstands. To make sure the fantastic Grand Prix in Silverstone doesn't pass you by, sign up for the Global-Tickets Early Bird Service: just provide some contact details, and Global-Tickets will contact you once the Silverstone tickets are available. When the tickets went on sale I selected the 2 general admission tickets only to find the price had more than doubled when I arrived at the basket to pay. Hi Guy, Tickets are on sale already! Theres nowhere else in the UK where you can see MotoGP bikes maxing it out on the tarmac. I can tell you first hand that this is an excellent area to sit.A seat in Stowe A, B or C gives you a perfect view of the end of a DRS zone, so crashes and overtaking are guaranteed.