The administration is top notch and engage with the student to build relationships. Read 1 review. 3 Niche users give it an average review of 2.7 stars. Find out how Lee County Elementary School in Leesburg, GA rates compared to other schools in Lee County School District district and nationwide. Featured Review: Parent says We LOVE Canterbury! 323 of 10,776. They work one on one with your child. Featured Review: Senior says My Experience in Demopolis School system was a challenge. Auburn City Schools, AL . As I entered the middle school, I was involved in the choir, plays and the band. He scored very well on his FSAs and it's all due to the wonderful teachers and staff.. Works Here: Outstanding school that truly values their students. Phone (330) 930-0000, (330) 263-0000 . I had a voice to sing, the ability to danceGreat experience!. Good character was also highly encouraged, with traits such as respect, honesty, kindness, and more. Read 2 reviews. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right . #14 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. 67% of Lee County Elementary School students are White, 22% of students are Black, 4% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 3% of students are Asian. Senior: My Experience in Demopolis School system was a challenge. #15 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. This school is probably the best fit for families looking for a diverse and friendly environment that uses social and emotional growth as more than just a component of academic development, but as its own valuable part of a strong education. The student population of Beauregard Elementary School is 694, and the school serves PK through Read More, South Smiths Station Elementary School is a public school located in Smiths Station, AL, which is in a large suburb setting. The Florida Department of Education released school grades Thursday and gave Lee County an overall B grade. Phone: 239-432-2737 | Fax: 239-432-2749 My son is learning so much! Featured Review: Parent says We are in kindergarten and so far I feel the academic aspect is exceeding my expectations. 42 Middle Schools. Mirror Lakes Elementary School. Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ARP ESSER III) Instructional Continuity Plan (ICP) Fast Facts / Impact Reports; Florida Value-Added Model (VAM) . 2855 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33966 Phone: 239-334-1102 TTD/TTY: 239-335-1512. SLN: 0081 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: S-1 | Capacity: 987, Principal: Benjamin Ausman Throughout my time at CCA I have grown closer to Christ and have made my education a focal point in my life. Phone: 239-267-7177 | Fax: 239-267-0057 As a student you have a variety of extra curriculums to attend. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. Students 388. #3 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. What grades does Lee County Elementary School offer ? 7 /10. These are some of the top-rated public schools in Lee based on a variety of measures, including academic performance and equity. What is Lee County Elementary School's ranking? 19600 Cypress View Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33967 For a small school, there are many opportunities such as playing sports for other public high schools or dual enrolling. Schools Attended: Bucks County Community College . SLN: 0762 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: W-3 | Capacity: 833, Principal: Jennifer Wilcken Provides auto-suggestions when entering text, Best School Districts for Athletes in America, Best School Districts for Athletes in Florida, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. The student population of Christa Mcauliffe Charter Elementary School is Read More, Pinewoods Elementary School is a public school located in Estero, FL, which is in a large suburb setting. Elementary Schools in Lee County Public Schools - SchoolDigger A first look at comedian Johnny Vegas's luxury glamping site has been revealed ahead of the 2023 summer season. 988 is the suicide and crisis lifeline. #12 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. . 2751 Oak Street, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931 Mastriano, Senate Committee subpoenas Norfolk Southern CEO SLN: 0131 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: W-3 | Capacity: 749, Principal: Eric Washington #9 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. 2023 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, FL - Niche #8 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. As a student you are very equipped in your learning. Junior: I love my school. Distance: 6.9 mi. Please, See Rankings for Best K-12 Schools & Districts, Read more about how we calculate our rankings. Social life is takes a bit more initiative but it's not hard at all to make friends. My teachers were always so personable and truly cared about what was going on in my life other than school.. Parent: Excellent school, great community. Top 10 Best Lee County Public Elementary Schools (2023) The top ranked public elementary schools in Lee County, FL are The Sanibel School, Fort Myers Beach Elementary School and Pinewoods Elementary School. It's also great for after-school activities since it's adjacent to the Sanibel Rec. #2 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. They were so enthusiastic about the upcoming year and were ready to get started even though Covid cases in our area were rising. What is the student:teacher ratio of Lee County Elementary School? The student population of West Smiths Station Elementary School is 847, and Beulah Elementary School is a public school located in Valley, AL, which is in a distant rural setting. It's also great for after-school activities since it's adjacent to the Sanibel Rec. #2 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. What are the Benefits of Public School Over Homeschooling? Can Students Be Legally Prosecuted for School Fights? SLN: 0672 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: W-3 | Capacity: 1113, Principal: Dr. Cynthia Phillips-Luster Lee County, MS public schools have an average math proficiency score of 41% (versus the Mississippi public school . Lee County Public Schools Reviews - Niche The teacher is always accessible for any questions that you may have. Read 3 reviews. All of our schools have received high ratings by the Iowa School Performance Profile! Redfin recommends buyers and renters use GreatSchools information and ratings as a first step, . Ranking factors include state test scores, student-teacher ratio, student diversity, teacher quality, grade school ratings, and the overall quality of the school district. JROTC offers valuable lessons in leadership, character-building and citizenship. SLN: 0741 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: S-2 | Capacity: 1021, Principal: Cherise Trent The results were incredible. SLN: 0763 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: E-1 | Capacity: 904, Principal: Amy Bobak Students from Erwin Elementary competed in the Harnett County North Carolina Science Olympiad Elementary Tournament held April 30 at Overhills Elementary. #5 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. They are a staple of the town, hosting many events, such as beach cleanups and work alongside other schools to expose their children to an advanced education. Read 1 review. Phone: 239-242-1023 | Fax: 239-242-1238 #19 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Featured Review: Parent says Love this school! CLASS 6. Top 10 Best Lee County Public Elementary Schools (2023) The nearest high school to Lee County Elementary School is, The nearest middle school and elementary school is. Phone: 239-693-0349 | Fax: 239-693-5307 My children love their school and come home everyday excited about their day! Lee County Public Schools, FL,PK, K-5,2 Niche users give it an average review of 4.5 stars. Featured Review: Parent says Excellent school, great community. 94,410 Students. 1101. Published 4 minutes ago. Lived in Orrville and Millersburg, OH.. Email cu****@g****.com . Read more Collapse Categories: *Top News . Best Public Schools in Lee County, Alabama & Rankings - SchoolDigger Age 81 . We also participated in plays set up by the school, were versed in how to write cursive and read Roman numerals well. The teachers and staff are so passionate and caring and our son has learned so much!. Read 10 reviews. 1 Staley 2 Nixa 3 Oak Park 4 Lee's Summit West 5 Kirkwood 6 Republic 7 CBC 8 Troy Buchanan 9 Battle 10 Rock Bridge Receiving Votes: Kickapoo, Park Hill South, Chaminade. Read 1 review. Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ARP ESSER III) Instructional Continuity Plan (ICP) Fast Facts / Impact Reports; Florida Value-Added Model (VAM) . It truly is a family environment and the staff genuinely cares about students. Featured Review: Niche User says A cute elementary school by the beach with a focus on individual student success. Please include any comments on: Lee County Elementary School serves 644 students in grades 3-5. 3 Niche users give it an average review of 2.7 stars. 4 /10. Learn how you can "choose" us for your child's education. #1 Best Private K-12 Schools in Lee County. Ranking factors include state test scores, student-teacher ratio, student diversity, teacher quality, grade school ratings, and the overall quality of . I also love that it is kindergarten through 8th grade for consistency purposes. Read 7 reviews. I would say a majority of the staff, especially teachers are very kind and helpful.. #10 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Best Middle Schools in Lee County School District District Featured Review: Niche User says Excellent teachers that make learning fun, school wide events that incorporate parents and grandparents, very good music program and productions, awesome media center. Phone: 239-334-6232 | Fax: 239-332-3474 Fri 17 Mar. #9 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Niche User: A cute elementary school by the beach with a focus on individual student success. Top 10 Best Lee County Public Schools (2023) Easy 1-Click Apply (FORTUNE SCHOOL OF EDUCATION - SACRAMENTO COUNTY) 2023-2024 Kinder - 5th Grade: P.E. I think there are a few teachers who should probably leave but they've been around forever so they don't. #6 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. 601 Sara Ave., Lehigh Acres, FL 33971 711 SW 18th Street, Cape Coral, FL 33991 Featured Review: Senior says I am a senior at Classical Christian Academy, and my experience has been excellent. 128 Wilson Rd Sanford, NC 27332. U.S. News analyzed 102,450 pre-K, elementary and middle schools. Most Diverse School Districts in America. The staff is dedicated to reaching each student with whatever means necessary, not just academically, but socially and emotionally as well. 1601 Skyline Drive, North Fort Myers, FL 33903 Read more about how we calculate our rankings. Write Review. It is one of the better schools in academic areas. Very Good. Many classroom have non-traditional seating like wobble stools and yoga balls in addition to chairs. Review Lee County Elementary School. CLASS 5. We appreciate the attention given to the unique needs, experiences and qualities of each student. 10 Ways to Know, 4 Ways Parents Can Turn a Campus into a Top Public School. Great teachers and good parent involvement makes a difference. My child has grown so much academically, socially, and emotionally while attending this school. SLN: 0851 | Grades: K-8 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: E-3 | Capacity: 1015, Principal: Shane Musich I couldnt be more pleased with our experience. Read 1 review. SLN: 0711 | Grades K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: E-2 | Capacity: 1128, Principal: Linda Buckley Featured Review: Works Here says Outstanding school that truly values their students. The School District of Lee County. Rating 3.91 out of 5 296 reviews. #1 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Home - Lee County Elementary School Best Elementary Schools in Lee County School District District U.S. News analyzed 102,509 pre-K, elementary and middle schools. Elementary Schools; Middle Schools; High Schools; Special Centers; Charter Schools; Student Grades and Assignments (Focus) Student Illness Policy; Student Records (Transcripts) . Lee County Public Schools Rankings. Looking for information on high schools? Distance: 6.3 mi. Some of my most cherished childhood memories stem from this place. #1 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. 644 students attend Lee County Elementary School. 22 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. Administration and teachers are excellent. Learn about what you can do as a parent to improve your child's public school. 1711 Gunnery Rd. Best School Districts for Athletes in America. For the 2023 school year, there are 121 public schools serving 94,927 students in Lee County, FL (there are, The top ranked public schools in Lee County, FL are. 525 Charwood Ave. S., Lehigh Acres, FL 33936 5360 Ridgewood Dr., Bokeelia, FL 33922 SLN: 0401 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: S-1 | Capacity: 933, 2855 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33966Phone: 239-334-1102TTD/TTY: 239-335-1512. The student population of Beauregard Elementary School is 694, and the school serves PK through South Smiths Station Elementary School is a public school located in Smiths Station, AL, which is in a large suburb setting. They are always aware of the student's safety also. With a Senate committee ready to take up the issue next week, a House Republican on Friday filed a proposal that would make a series of changes . The 2023 Nebraska high school girls basketball state tournament tips off today! In this article, well take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. Phone: 239-995-4704 | Fax: 239-997-2422 Featured Review: Parent says Our family is thrilled to be part of CWC-Silverlake community! Public, PreK-5 Serves this home. #13 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Lee County School Supt, Fort Myers, FL - 2055 Central Avenue - Schools From kindergarteners to middle school students, use this age-specific, sage advice to evaluate and help your child prepare for the next school year. Very secure facility. Read 2 reviews. The Erwin Science Olympiad team, composed . Featured Review: Works Here says Noted strength in home-school communication. Lee County Elementary School's student population of 644 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years. Phone: 239-543-3663 | Fax: 239-543-4040 Learn about the pros and cons of separating 9th grade from high school. 1850 SW 20th Ave., Cape Coral, FL 33991 Their level of care as we continue to navigate the ever-changing parameters of this new normal has been thoughtful and unmatched. Teachers who care about their students, amazing arts programs, terrific leadership in the administration. #11 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. 27 Niche users give it an average review of 5 stars. Feb. 21 Boys State Basketball Rankings | Ozarks Sports Zone - Part 4 15200 Alexandria Ct., Fort Myers, FL 33908 #21 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Write Review. 0.9mi. #23 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. The student population of Wacoochee Elementary School is 636, and the school serves PK through Read More, Sanford Middle School is a public school located in Opelika, AL, which is in a distant rural setting. The student population of Fort Myers Beach Elementary School is 90, and the school Christa Mcauliffe Charter Elementary School is a charter school located in Cape Coral, FL, which is in a mid-size city setting. Phone: 239-472-1617 | Fax: 239-472-6544 First look at Johnny Vegas' new luxury glamping site You could really tell they wanted the best for students and . SLN: 0431 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: S-3 | Capacity: 1170, Principal: Brandy Macchia SLN: 0801 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: W-2 | Capacity: 821, Principal: Cynthia Hernandez Featured Review: Niche User says This school is positively the best elementary school out there! Overall Niche Grade. Best Elementary Schools in Lee County School District District They care about their kids and make sure they are a top notch school! They care about their kids and make sure they are a top notch school! Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. SLN: 0261 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: W-1 | Capacity: 468, Principal: Kelly Stedman SLN: 0301 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: E-3 | Capacity: 1138, Principal: Diane Sherman They have always had amazing teachers, and the staff is great. Parent: We LOVE Canterbury! Phone: 239-334-6205 | Fax: 239-334-6776 Phone: 239-458-0033 | Fax: 239-458-1697 2412 S Horner Blvd Sanford, NC 27330. Featured Review: Parent says Love this school! The teacher is always accessible for any questions that you may have.. #4 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Check out our Best High Schools rankings and profiles. Read 4 reviews. LCES Spring Fling today! The student population of Beulah Elementary School is 682, and the school serves PK through 6 At Read More, Loachapoka Elementary School is a public school located in Loachapoka, AL, which is in a fringe rural setting. It has 316 students in grades 9th through 12th. 7 Niche users give it an average review of 4.9 stars. For the 2023 school year, there are 90 public elementary schools serving 67,426 students in Lee County, FL. The teachers are so accommodating, kind, and understanding. The top ranked public schools in Lee County, FL are Florida Southwestern Collegiate High School, The Sanibel School and Fort Myers Beach Elementary School. SLN: 0181 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: E-1 | Capacity: 565, Principal: Sherri Wipf School Name. Find out more about GreatSchools ratings . The School District of Lee County. 67 Elementary Schools. Phone: 239-283-3043 | Fax: 239-282-5595 I remember when we all had a "Roman", "Chinese", and "Pilgrim" day, when we would devote a whole day to living and learning as each of these people. #7 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. SLN: 0162 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: S-1 | Capacity: 710, Principal: Valerie Sheckler Featured Review: Niche User says A cute elementary school by the beach with a focus on individual student success. Featured Review: Niche User says I was so happy to meet some of the teachers at one of their beginning of the school work day. Read 22 reviews. What school district is Lee County Elementary School part of? I remember when we all had a "Roman", "Chinese", and "Pilgrim" day, when we would devote a whole day to living and learning as each of these people did to further enrich our knowledgewe even wrote on wax as the Romans did that day! #22 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Lee County, FL minority enrollment is 63% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Florida public school average of 64% (majority Hispanic). I also love that it is kindergarten through 8th grade for consistency purposes.. #20 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. #8 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. See school trends, attendance boundaries, rankings, test scores and more. My grades went up, my mental health and life in general got so much better, and I started enjoying. #4 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Phone: 239-283-0505 | Fax: 239-283-1748 All faculty and staff are pleasant and listen to the parents concerns. Read 1 review. Phone: 239-481-1761 | Fax: 239-481-3154 The student population of Fort Myers Beach Elementary School is 90, and the school Read More, Christa Mcauliffe Charter Elementary School is a charter school located in Cape Coral, FL, which is in a mid-size city setting. 33 Niche users give it an average review of 4.3 stars. Florida school grades: Lee County schools - The News-Press Phone: 239-369-2200 | Fax: 239-369-0542 7 Niche users give it an average review of 4.1 stars. 22 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. Teachers are very knowledgeable about current research. #14 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Elementary. 80 reviews (27 %) Rating 4 out of 5 . 2855 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33966 Phone: 239-334-1102 TTD/TTY: 239-335-1512. I also love that it is kindergarten through 8th grade for consistency purposes.. #20 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. 7 /10. 2017 West Corporation. Phone: 239-693-5023 | Fax: 239-693-5033 Phone: 239-574-3113 | Fax: 239-574-1449 My child has grown so much academically, socially, and emotionally while attending this school. Overall Niche Grade: B+, They aren't mean per say, just sort of old and outdated teaching style.. Senior: Evangelical Christian is a great environment full of kind people who push students to be their best. Lee County Elementary School offers enrollment in grades 3-5. Niche User: I went to school here and had a lot of fun. Lastly, I love that The Oaks utilizes an anti-bias curriculum that teaches children to be curious, knowledgable and respectful of other races and cultures so they will grow up to be compassionate world citizens. I found some teachers at Lee county public schools extremely helpful to students. Parent: We are in kindergarten and so far I feel the academic aspect is exceeding my expectations. Read about how magnet schools differ and work when compared to other public schools. Phone: 239-992-0801 | Fax: 239-992-9118 Featured Review: Alum says I loved Fusion Academy in the South Bay! With more than 800 school district partners throughout the US, ESS supports the education of more than 4. . Here's a look at the various JROTC programs out there together with a look at the pros and cons of the program. #21 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Phone: 239-690-1249 | Fax: 239-694-1325 Minority enrollment is 64% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is equal to the Florida public elementary school average of 64% (majority Hispanic). SLN: 0592 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: E-1 | Capacity: 498, Principal: Jackson Morgan Lee County High School in Beattyville, KY #1 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. The "School of Choice" for Lee County! The student population of Edison Park Creative and Expressive Arts School Gulf Elementary School is a public school located in Cape Coral, FL, which is in a mid-size city setting. Phone: 239-549-4966 | Fax: 239-549-4973 ft. home is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath property. Niche User: I went to school here and had a lot of fun. N., Cape Coral, FL 33993 Minority enrollment is 62% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the North Carolina public elementary school average of 55% (majority Black). What percentage of students in Lee County, FL go to public school? Man caught taking pictures of Naples high school students during The top ranked public elementary schools in Lee County, NC are, Lee County, NC public elementary schools have an. #16 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. #3 Best Private K-12 Schools in Lee County. What schools are Lee County Elementary School often compared to? . SLN: 0601 | Grades: K-8 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: W-1 | Capacity: 581, Principal: Cayce Staruk Featured Review: Parent says Excellent school, great community. Students. #11 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. A. Lee County High School is a public high school of the Lee County School District located in Beattyville, KY. Top 10 Best Lee County Public Schools (2023) 1856 Arts Way, North Fort Myers, FL 33917 They aren't mean per say, just sort of old and outdated teaching style. Read 39 reviews. If you live in Collier County and wish to report suspicious activity, you can contact the Collier County Sheriff's Office by calling 239-252-9300. View the top 10 best public elementary schools in Lee County, NC 2023. Schools Attended: University of the Nations Possible User Ids b7****@linkedin, 41****@linkedin, #9****@linkedin . Featured Review: Parent says I love this school so much the teachers are so great. SLN: 0561 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: S-1 | Capacity: 767, Principal: Dr. Nathan Shaker They are a staple of the town, hosting many events, such as beach cleanups and work alongside other schools to expose. Senior: I am a senior at Classical Christian Academy, and my experience has been excellent. It's also great for after-school activities since it's adjacent to the Sanibel Rec Center. Read 1 review. Cape Coral, FL School Ratings - Best Schools There are countless opportunities and programs to keep him engaged and excited to learn each day. Read about great schools like: Mooreville Elementary School, Rankin Elementary School and Lawhon Elementary School. 3525 SW 3rd Ave., Cape Coral, FL 33914 The faculty, staff, and students are supportive and give me the confidence to be who I am. Read 40 reviews. No school is perfect but this one is close!. It would be good if they had a bigger facility but, I'm impressed on how my child hasn't lost the desire of attending every single day. Read 1 review. I remember when we all had a "Roman", "Chinese", and "Pilgrim" day, when we would devote a whole day to living and learning as each of these people did to further enrich our knowledgewe even wrote on wax as the Romans did that day! Best Middle Schools in Lee County School District District U.S. News analyzed 102,450 pre-K, elementary and middle schools. Elementary Schools - Lee County Schools - LeeSchools.Net 1333 Marsh Avenue, Fort Myers, FL 33905 As a child attending the Demopolis school system, I have been blessed to attend many activities. The 2023 Best Public Elementary Schools ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. The student population of Christa Mcauliffe Charter Elementary School is Pinewoods Elementary School is a public school located in Estero, FL, which is in a large suburb setting. of Education. Should 9th Grade be Separate from High School. 120 Total Schools. Highly recommend! Show 86 more public schools in Lee County, FL (out of 121 total schools). 1115 NE 16th Terrace, Cape Coral, FL 33909 Featured Review: Parent says Love this school! 49 Homestead Road S., Lehigh Acres, FL 33936 They are a staple of the town, hosting many events, such as beach cleanups and work alongside other schools to expose. Niche User: This school is positively the best elementary school out there! As leaders in the education staffing space since 2000, ESS specializes in placing qualified staff in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district positions including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. The student population of Oasis Charter Elementary School is 873, and the school serves Fort Myers Beach Elementary School is a public school located in Fort Myers Beach, FL, which is in a large suburb setting.
Quizizz Spam Bot, Rick And Lorie Knudsen Where Are They Now, Will Congress Win 2024 Astrology, Nicotine Test Before Plastic Surgery, Articles L